Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi by Koh Yao Sun Smile Speed Boat
Travel from Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi by Koh Yao Sun Smile Speed Boat with a convenient hotel pick-up service in Krabi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Koh Yao Sun Smile Speed Boat
- Pickup from the hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach.
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Meet the boat crew of Koh Yao Sun Smile Tour at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang and cruise by speed boat to Koh Phi Phi with a short stopover at Railay Beach to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk or grab a longtail boat to your hotel.
The boat operates daily all year round with 3 departure times in high season from November to April, and 1 departure time in the late morning during low season.
Departure Point :Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Get picked up from the hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang. If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Nam Mao: 08:40 / 10:40 / 12:40 • Ao Nang: 09:10 / 11:10 / 13:10 • Klong Muang: 08:40 / 10:40 / 12:40 • Krabi Town: 08:40 / 10:40 / 12:40 • Tubkaek: 08:40/ 10:40 / 12:40
Return Detail :Ao Tonsai Pier, Moo 7, Phi Phi Island Krabi 81000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The boat operates daily all year round with 3 departure times in high season from November to April, and 1 departure time in the late morning during low season.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.