Ao Nang to Koh Lanta by Ao Nang Princess Ferry
Travel from Ao Nang to Koh Lanta by Ao Nang Princess ferry with a convenient hotel pick-up service in Krabi.
per adult from
2 hours 18 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Ao Nang Princess Ferry
- Pickup from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach.
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang and cruise aboard the Ao Nang Princess ferry directly to Koh Lanta with a short stopover at Railay Beach to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at Saladan Pier in the north of Koh Lanta Yai from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The ferry service operates only during high season from November until May.
Departure Point :Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Get picked up from the hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang. If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Nam Mao: 09:30 • Ao Nang: 09:30 • Klong Muang: 09:30 • Krabi Town: 09:30 • Tubkaek Beach: 09:30
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Koh Lanta (Saladan Pier), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The ferry is operating only in high season from November until April.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.