Ao Manao Beach and Elephant Watching at Kui Buri National Park.
Kui Buri National Park is a very popular place for people to watch elephants in their natural habitat. Most tour providers offer a tour solely to the Park without lunch. We believe that this tour is more relaxed as you will not be hurried. You will have plenty of time to relax at Ao Manao beach and you will have plenty of time to enjoy your lunch. The beach is relatively close to the Park, so you will not only be rested, but also fresh to take the safari.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kui Buri National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ao Manao, Prachuap Khiri Khan Thailand
Ao Manao is a beautiful beach situated in the Wing 5 Royal Thai Air Force base in Prachuap Khiri Khan. On this tour you can relax on the beach, or, for the more athletic, you could climb the 400 steps to Wat Thammikaram Worawihan and take in the stunning views of the gulf coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kui Buri National Park, Moo 9, Baan Yan Sue Had Kham, Kui Buri 77150 Thailand
After lunch, you will be taken to Kui Buri National Park where you will go on a guided tour through the park to two viewing areas. Here you will see elephants, gaur and a range of other wild animals in their natural habitat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customers from their chosen location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- One party per vehicle. Other government recommendations to be adopted, when known.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.