Anza Borrego Desert, California Jeep Tour , Max Group of 4
This tour Takes you to The beautiful Anza Borrego State Park with your own private tour guide and personal photographer. This open air jeep safari takes you from Los Angeles or Palm Springs to desert oases and beautiful sculpture gardens, Escape he hustle and bustle of the city and see nature and what most Californians never get to experience.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Entry/Admission - Palomar Mountain State Park
- Entry/Admission - Salton Sea
- Entry/Admission - Cabazon Dinosaurs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borrego Springs Chamber & Visitor's Bureau, 786 Palm Canyon Dr, Borrego Springs, CA 92004-5004
Guest will get a feel for the area. A place to learn about the areas history and use the facilities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, 200 Palm Canyon Dr, Borrego Springs, CA 92004-5005
California’s largest state park protects 600,000 acres/242,811 hectares of desert terrain, including dramatic badlands, cool palm oases, twisting slot canyons, and cactus-studded slopes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Galleta Meadows, Borrego Springs Road, Borrego Springs, CA
This is not a mirage, but the work of artist/welder Ricardo Breceda, whose sculptures dot the Anza-Borrego Desert two hours east of San Diego. Dennis Avery, the now-deceased land owner of Galleta Meadows Estates in Borrego Springs (and heir to the Avery labels fortune), envisioned the idea of adding ‘free-standing art’ to his property with original steel welded sculptures created by ‘Perris Jurassic Park’ owner/artist/welder Ricardo Breceda based in Perris, California.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palomar Mountain State Park, 19952 State Park Drive, Palomar Mountain, CA 92060
The beautiful forest and mountain meadows of Palomar Mountain State Park are in northern San Diego County, high atop the west side of Palomar Mountain. Large pine, fir and cedar trees make the park one of the few areas in southern California with a Sierra Nevada-like atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salton Sea, CA
The Salton Sea is a shallow, saline, endorheic rift lake located directly on the San Andreas Fault, predominantly in the U.S. state of California's Imperial and Coachella valleys.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cabazon Dinosaurs, 50800 Seminole Dr, Cabazon, CA 92230-2304
Cabazon Dinosaurs, formerly Claude Bell's Dinosaurs, is a roadside attraction in Cabazon, California, featuring two enormous, steel-and-concrete dinosaurs named Dinny the Dinosaur and Mr. Rex. This stop is included with The Palm Springs departure only.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour guide will meet outside hotel lobby.Airports
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.