Anton Valley Uniqueness
A small and beautiful town located one hour and half from metropolitan area, between elevated mountains, we have an old crater that today is a town of 8000 people. A place loved by many both locals and expats for many reasons.
The town is situated in an old volcano that erupted 1000 years ago, the weather is nice and cozy, the people are friendly, the natural beauty of the town it is what makes it unique and special to so many. It is a quiet place but the villagers are very joyful, welcoming. Walk through a rain forest and appreciate the waterfall, visit the different species of animals there are at the zoo, such as Capuchin monkey, refresh yourself in the hot spring to rejuvenate your skin, and discover the town.
This tour runs with a minimum of 4 participants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - El Valle Panama Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - El Chorro Macho
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden, El Valle de Anton Panama
Visit the Nispero zoo to see the different wild lives that there are there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Valle de Anton Panama
Discover the old Crater and its population, landscape, flora and fauna.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Valle Panama Hot Springs, El Valle de Anton Panama
Your journey just got better, spend some times refreshing yourself in the hotspring to rejuvenate and do the mud mask
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Chorro Macho, Anton Valley, El Valle de Anton 1001 Panama
A walkthrough the jungle to reach the waterfall
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Panama Canal, Panama City Panama
Drive through Panama city to Anton Valley
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Very Important / Airbnb guests are welcome.1.Free Pick-upWe pick up from all hotels in Bella vista, San Francisco, Obarrio, Casco Antiguo, Via Espana, Via Argentina, Cangrejo, Port Fort Amador and even In the outskirt of the city in Playa bonita.Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Panama Pacifico Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Tocumen Aeropuerto, Calle Guillermo Van Der Hans Panamá, Panamá, Panama
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- • You should bring any face protective item that you are comfortable with wearing, for additional protection and to meet health protocols. • We encourage tours participants to minimize contact with other people that are not part of their group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.