Antigua Roundtrip Airport Transfer
To make the most of your vacation, be sure to book your shared round trip airport transfers and save both time and money! Get to and from your hotel comfortably and with the minimum of fuss and stress. Skip those long airport lines and head straight to your Antigua hotel!
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip shared transfer in a mini van
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Additional bags (USD 2.00 per bag)
- You will be met at the V.C. Bird airport (ANU) and be taken directly to you hotel in Antigua. An English-speaking representative will greet you when you clear airport customs and your vacation can start! For your return journey, you will be met at your hotel and taken directly to the airport for your departure flight.
Departure Point :
Directions: After clearing Customs please proceed on to the outside and across to the other side of the building to the SANDALS/NATIONAL TOURS DESK where your driver will provide transfer to the hotel. On departure you will be informed of your transfer time
AirportsV.C. Bird Intl Airport, Antigua
Departure Time :Coincides with your flight arrival time
Return Detail :St. John's, St. John's, Saint John Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Extra bags are USD 2.00 per bag
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- NOTE: Transfers are not available to customers stay at Sandals Resort or Hermitage Bay
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regarding Covid-19, all arriving guests are processed at the airport with temperature check etc. and all drivers/vehicles for transfers/tours will be adequately sanitized in keeping with Government protocol. All our drivers are Government Certified and will have certification stickers on vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.