Antigua Motorcycle Adventure
This is the best sightseeing adventure tour around Antigua! This unique tour is done on Motorcycles were you choose to be a driver or a back seat rider. Visit 5 Mountain attractions around Antigua and an amazing dirt trail through one of the mountains, which includes El Cerrro de San Cristobal El Alto, an organic farm that has the best view of the valley. Hobbitenango a unique ¨Hobbitt¨ theme lodge and restaurant located in one of the highest mountain in Antigua, ¨Earth Lodge¨ a relaxing EcoLodge Avocado farm that has unique and wonderful views of the valley, volcanoes, and nature, and finally Santa Maria de Jesus, a completely indigenous village located over a mile above sea level. There are plenty of stops to grab a drink, snacks and food, the tour covers about 50 km of riding all over the valley. The last stop of the tour is ¨El Cerro¨ de La Cruz the most popular landmark of antigua for a great aerial view of Antigua and the villages around the valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Use of motor bike
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Maria de Jesus, Santa Maria de Jesus, Sacatepequez Department
This tour is done in motorcycles around the Panchoy Valley of Antigua Guatemala. You can choose the vehicle that you are comfortable with or you can also choose to ride with a guide. This tour will take you first to San Cristobal el Alto. Here you will visit "El Cerro de San Cristobal" a garden to table restaurant which has magnificent aerial views of the city, volcanoes, and entire Panchoy Valley. They also have a small orchid greenhouse, organic garden, avocado trees, food and drinks to freshen up (not included).
Next stop is the indigenous village of Santa Maria de Jesus. A completely mayan village over a mile above sea level at the top of the local Agua volcano. We walk through the local plaza and market with the locals.
Pass By: Camino a Hobbitenango, Vuelta Grande, Guatemala
We head back down to the mountain cross the city of Antigua and go to Hobbitenango a hobbit themed place YES! ¨Lord of the Rings theme¨ place in one of the highest mountains of Antigua. We can enjoy some fresh air, wonderful views, trail hikes, snacks and drinks during our time here.
Stop At: El Hato, Guatemala
The final stop is a little spot down the same mountain of El Hato, where you will take a 300 meter hike to visit Earth Lodge 50% stairs 50% trail, an avocado plantation with cabins, tree houses, food, drinks, games, amazing views, a nature trail and an incredibly relaxing environment. Once finished you will ride back down into Antigua.
Departure Point :Simoon Rentals & Tours, 60, 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know if each guest will be driving their own vehicle or if there is anyone riding together meaning 2 people in one vehicle
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.