Antigua Guatemala and Avocado Tour
Take this out of the box tour and get to know Antigua Guatemala and its lands full of avocado.
After we finish wandering around the Colonial city of Antigua, we'll take you to a natural space in the hills where you can get familiar with the avocado production, canopy lines, Guatemalan home made restaurant and much more. Its facilities are ecological, with suspension bridges and wonderful views to Antigua Valley and volcanoes. It is certainly ideal to visit with family, friends or couple.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fee to the Avocado Farm.
- Zip Line for KIds.
- an Avocado smoothy at the end of the Tour.
What's excluded :
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in this itinerary.
- Other activities or visits not mentioned in this tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatemala, Guatemala
We'll depart from any hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Sit and relax, we´ll do a panoramic tour around the heart of Antigua Guatemala and stop by the most iconic landmarks of the city
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santo Tomas Milpas Altas, Santo Tomas Milpas Altas, Sacatepequez Department
Have a great time enjoying the avocado plantation views at the sides of Antigua’s Valley.
You'll be part of a local guided tour to get familiar of the process of the avocado itself. Take some time to have fund with the activities of the park such as Canopy, suspended wooden bridges. And at the end enjoy the famous Avocado Smoothie or Ice Cream
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.