Antigua Guatemala + Chocolate Tour
Besides the Morning Tour of Antigua Guatemala, and its many interesting attractions.
The afternoon Chocolate class will make You enjoy this ancient Maya
Get to know how to make it and enjoy your own creation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Driver and Private Tour Guide
- Real Chocolate Making Class.
- Visit of Antigua Guatemala´s Highlights.
What's excluded :
- Drinks and Other Meals not especified.
- visits or activities not llisted.
- Gratuities to Drivers and Guides.
Antigua Guatemala is simply delightful.
This tour will take you along the colorful streets of a city full of attractions for every personality.
The well-preserved architecture matches perfectly with beautiful indoor Gardens.
Antique Spaniard churches, Monasteries, Convents, and fine crafts stores.
Lunch will be enjoyed at a charming Restaurant where visitors will experience the warmth and unique gastronomy from Maya kaqchikel people.
An afternoon Class where You'll learn how to make Your own CHOCOLATE, completes All Ages FAVORITE TOUR.
• The Plaza Central Park, Plaza Mayor City Center, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
• Cathedral de Santiago, 4a Calle Oriente 1C Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
• Arco de Santa Catalina, 5a Avenida Norte 28, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
• Iglesia de La Merced, 5a Avenida Norte y 1a Calle Poniente Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
• Casa Santo Domingo, 3a Calle Oriente 28 A Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
• Jade Maya - The Original Jade factory and Museum, 4a. Calle Oriente No. 34, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
• ChocoMuseo, 4a Calle Poniente # 8 Frente al parque central, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up passengers from any Hotel in Guatemala City and Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.