Anthropology Museum Private Experience Walking Tour
Go beyond just stones inside a top museum in the world: The National Museum of Anthropology. Go around the pre-Hispanic cultures learning there cosmovision, society, art and sculptures It will help you to understand how culture and traditions of Ancient Mexico influence in Modern Mexico. Walk with an expert in one of the most important museums in Mexico and the world. We’re sure that this tour will not just be a museum visit, but you will have a full understanding of the roots of Mexican culture. Decode the famous Stone of the Sun – “the Aztec Calendar” and discover one of the elements that inspirited our national symbol.
This tour will begin at the emblematic and monumental monolith of the water deity Tlaloc. It’s the 165-tons keeper of the National Museum of Anthropology. You simply cannot miss this museum with a professional guide who will explain to you the jewels of the Mexican Pre-Hispanic History.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3+ hours small-group walking tour along a certified guide
- Museum Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenirs (available to purchase).
- Tips / Gratuities to the guide (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Av. Paseo de la Reforma s/n, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
Learn about pre-Hispanic Mexico with over 3000 years of history, inside the most visited museum in Mexico: the National Museum of Anthropology.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av. Paseo de la Reforma 101, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.