Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Trip from Sedona
See two of the most desired photographic destinations on Earth: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Be amazed on your 60-90 minute guided tour through Lower Antelope Canyon with a local Navajo guide. Hike 1.5 miles for one of the best views 1000 ft. above the winding Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend. Enjoy a picnic lunch from Pink Java Café at scenic Glen Canyon Dam. Stop at Cameron Trading Post where they specialize in Native American crafts and souvenirs. Along the way you’ll learn of history, geology, flora and fauna.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Parking fees
- Lunch - Choice of sandwich, chips, cookie and bottled water (gluten-free available)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
Hike through the water-carved sandstone walls of the world-renowned Lower Antelope Canyon taking pictures along the way
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glen Canyon Dam Overlook, Scenic View Rd, Page, AZ
Enjoy a picnic lunch at Glen Canyon Dam with views of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
View the Colorado River at the famous Horseshoe Bend overlook, a sharp curve carved in the canyon by the Colorado River!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cameron Trading Post, US Highway 89, Cameron, AZ 86020
Stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post for souvenirs!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Pink Jeep Tours, 204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.