Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch
Visit the old town of Antalya called Kaleici
See the gate of Hadrian, the Clock Tower, Fluted Minaret, Palm Street and the ancient harbor
Visit Duden waterfall
Go to ‘Yeni Halk Pazari’ with it's many local shops
Take a 1-hour boat trip to admire the city from the water
Ride a Cable Car to the hill top to see whole Antalya from the high
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport, Insurance, Lunch, Guided Service, Waterfall visit, Old town visit, Cable Car ride
- Entry/Admission - Düden Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Düden Waterfalls, Çağlayan, Lara Cd. No:457, 07230 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Ride a Cable Car to the hill top to see whole Antalya from the high. Walk along the narrow streets of old town and make romantic photos with Duden Waterfall. Trip recommended for all families.
Stop At: Antalya, Antalya, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
Start your day from being picked up from your hotel. Then you will go to Antalya. To better understand its beauty you will get a Cable Car ride - Teleferic which will take you to the highest point of the city in the mountains. From the hill top you will see the colours of the sea, beautiful shore with gardens and fountains, and the breathtaking views of the Taurus mountains. At the top you will have free time to sip your tea or coffee in one of the cafes overlooking beautiful gulf of Antlaya.
Stop At: Antalya, Turkey
After you ride back down we will take you to the old town of Antalya where you will have about 2,5h free time. The old town in Antalya will surprise you with its charm, narrow cobblestone streets, historical treasures from Roman, Byzantine and Middle Age times, atmospheric cafes, restaurants, tea gardens – and all these close to the seashore. Hadrian’s Gate, Clock and Bramn Tower, Yivliminare Mosque and many more are located here. In spare time, you will be able to buy unique souvenirs in many ot the street stalls. Antalya is a place of beautifull waterfalls on Duden river. We will take you to the Antaya cliffs by the sea from where a 40-metre waterfall is falling directly to the Mediterranean Sea. From the view point close to the waterfall you may take fabulous photos with waterfall and a rainbow even.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ANTALYA CITY, KUNDU, LARA, KONYAALTI HOTELS
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.