Annapurna View Short Trek
Annapurna View Short Trek is a wonderful trip that explores the natural and cultural beauty of the Annapurna region. If you are short on time or have no previous trekking experience, this trek is the best option for you. This trek provides you with panorama views of the Annapurna mountain range from Poonhill. Along with it, you get to experience Gurung culture through homestay at Ghorepani. All in all, you get a taste of the Annapurna region within a short time.
The trek lasts for 4 days and begins with a drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Another short drive from here leads you to Nayapul. From there, you trek to Ulleri and head north through dense Rhododendron forests. You also get to see terraced farmlands with the mountains like Annapurna in the background. Finally, you arrive at Ghorepani, a Gurung village, which offers a surreal display of local culture and norms, Poonhill is the highest point in this trek (3,210 m).
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from the hotel in Pokhara and drop by private car.
- Lunch Dinner & breakfast during trekking
- National park permit, Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients).
- Travel and rescue arrangements.Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Pokhara to Nayapul and back Pokhara by private car.
What's excluded :
- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses ( laundry, bar bill, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc.
Enjoy the main features of the Annapurna region in less than a week.
Sublime panoramic views of Annapurna and Hiunchuli ranges along with Machhapuchhre (6997m) from Poonhill.
Relish the Gurung culture and homestay at Ghorepani.
• Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop from Pokhara hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.