Annapurna Sunrise Trek
You will encounter with the locals and be a part of their socio-cultural for a small while. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek has one of the busiest trekking routes as many national and international trekkers opt for this short trek year by year.
The trekking trails of Annapurna Sunrise Trek or Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek will display you the stunning mountain ranges views, lush Rhododendron forest, green hills and panoramic views of the sunset from the best viewpoint. And we here at Himalayan Holyland Treks and Expedition provide all this to be at the best price possible while showering you with the best service as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara in B/B basis.
- All the transportation as per the itinerary.
- A professional guide for trek.
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- All government and local taxes.
- Three times meal during the trek (B/L/D).
- All necessary documents (ACAP Permit and TIMS card).
- A experienced porter to carry your baggage.
- A strong porter to carry your baggage - 2 trekkers:1 porter.
What's excluded :
- Visa for Nepal.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Food and accommodation on Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance of clients.
- Personal expenses : Hot shower, battery charge during trek, bar bills, cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Pokhara in exception of itinerary.
- Tips for guide and porter.
Annapurna Sunrise Trek also called Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is a brief trek of the Annapurna region that will make you longing for more by its end. It won’t be wrong to say, Annapurna Sunrise Trek might be the ultimate short trek you have been looking for. This short and easy adventure trip is suitable for adventurers who don’t have much experience and knowledge of trekking as well. Just imagine, a brief trek of just 8 days, and you will have a life long memory of the spectacular views of the popular Himalayas in Nepal like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Himchuli, Machhapuchhre, and several others neighboring peaks.
Day 01: Arrival at TIA or any other preferable location within Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara via tourist bus: 7 hours of drive
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara and trek to Ulleri: 6 hours. of journey
Day 04: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani: 5.5 hours
Day 05: Trek to Poon Hill and then trek down to Tadapani: 6.5 hours
Day 06: Tadapani to Ghandruk to Nayapul & drive to Pokhara: 5.5 hours of trek and 1.5 hours drive.
Day 07: Travel back to Kathmandu from Pokhara: 7 hours and evening farewell dinner.
• Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Ghorepani, Ghorepani, Dhaulagiri Zone, Western Region
• Poon Hill, Pokhara Nepal
• Ghandruk, Ghandruk, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Hile, Hile, Kosi Zone, Eastern Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- Tribhuvan International airport, Sinamangal, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Day 01: Arrival at TIA or any other preferable location within Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. One of the members of Himalayan Holyland Treks and Expeditions will pick you up from your location be it Tribhuvan International airport or any other location agreeable by you and the trekking agency. You will then be escorted to the hotel booked for you. After refreshment and meal, we will visit Swoyambhunath Chaitya near Thamel. We will explain to you about the trekking program briefly while roaming the glowing streets of Thamel. You would be staying the night in the hotel booked for you.
- Day 02: Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara via tourist bus: 7 hours of drive Our day starts with breakfast early in the morning. After that we will head towards Pokhara in a Tourist bus enjoying the scenic drive anticipating how stunning our trekking trail is going to be. Throughout the 7-hour drive, we will witness terraced fields, dense forest, rocky gorges, different ethnic people to make our ride interesting and far from boring. Upon our arrival, we will refresh in the hotel, and enjoy our leisure time boating on the scenic Phewa Lake. We might even see the reflection of spectacular mountain scenery of Mount Machhapuchhre and Annapurna range in the clear water of Lake. We will stay the night in a hotel at Pokhara.
- Day 03: Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara and trek to Ulleri: 6 hours. of journey We will leave behind the hotel after breakfast. We will drive to Nayapul at 1060 meters. The distance is about 42 Km and it will take us approximately 1.5 hour to arrive at Nayapul. After this drive, our trekking begins. Beginning the trek, we will walk towards Birethanti: a beautiful town near Modi Khola. We will walk through lush forest, perennial rivers, crossing suspension bridge over Tikhedhunga Khola to arrive at our destination on the third day of trek. We will have lunch at Ramghai. We will ascend up to reach Ulleri positioned at 1960 meters. After a busy day of driving and trekking, we will enjoy the dinner and spend the night in Ulleri.
- Day 04: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani: 5.5 hours We will be ascending a lot today. Enjoying the beautiful views of Mt. Machhapuchre and other surrounding green hills, we ascend to Banthanti. Our trekking route will take us further, making us cross 2 glittering rivulets after which we will ascend for the final time before having lunch. We have lunch at Nangethanti after which we will proceed with the trek for an additional 1.5 hours to arrive at Ghorepani Village at 2800 meters. We will witness spectacular mountain scenery of Dhaulagiri (8167 meters), Annapurna I (8091 meters), Annapurna South (7219 meters), Tarke Kang (7193 meters), Nilgiri (6940 meters) and Hiuchuli (6441 meters). We will spend the night in a guesthouse in Ghorepani.
- Day 05: Trek to Poon Hill and then trek down to Tadapani: 6.5 hours As we know, one of the prime attractions of Ghorepani Poon Hill trek is its sunrise views. So , we will wake up early in the morning and hike up to Poon Hill at 3210 meters before dawn. The view of sun rising over the picturesque vistas of Himalayas i.e. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Fishtail, Himchuli, Thapa Peak and other several neighboring peaks simply brilliant and will render you speechless. After enjoying this stunning sunrise view, we will hike down to Ghorepani, have breakfast and continue our trekking alongside naturally rich trails to arrive at Tadapani where we will spend the night after trekking for around 7 hours.
- Day 06: Tadapani to Ghandruk to Nayapul & drive to Pokhara: 5.5 hours of trek and 1.5hours drive. Enjoying the tranquility of the trails surrounded by forest, we will walk towards Ghandruk. Walking down we will encounter monkeys, several rivers and waterfalls on the way, we walk down to Ghandruk. We will have breakfast in Bhaisi Kharka. Ghandruk feels like it’s decorated with a traditional Gurung house and beautiful terrace. We explore Ghandruk, its culture, Gurung museums, monasteries before trekking down to Nayapul. We will have the last meal of the day and spend the night in Nayapul.
- Day 07: Travel back to Kathmandu from Pokhara: 7 hours’ Enjoying the diversified beauty of Nepal, we will arrive at Kathmandu via tourist bus. Back in Kathmandu we can utilize our time by exploring the UNESCO world heritage sites lying here like Pashupatinath Temple, Durbar Square etcetera. We will have a farewell dinner in a Nepali Restaurant as we celebrate our successful Annapurna Sunrise Trek. You will then be escorted to your hotel for overnight stay.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.