Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek 19 Days
Highlights of the Tilicho Base Camp Trek
Tilicho Base Camp Trek is one of the rewarding and challenging trips in your life.
Climb to Tilicho Lake nestled at foot of the Annapurna range.
This trek is situated 4,920m from the sea level and one of the highest lakes in the world.
Manang and Kali Gandaki valleys over the Thorang-La Pass 5,416m.
Encounter a wide Annapurnas range of landscape are Buddhist and Hindus sites.
Tilicho base camp trek is a wonderful package of trekking in the Annapurna Region, Manang, and Mustang, with the adventure of trekking through the Thorong La Pass and visiting the highest altitude lake in the world—the Tilicho Lake.
During this trek, you get a chance to see a village constructed in the Tibetan-style and the opportunity to visit and explore temples and water spouts in Muktinath—the place equally religiously important to Buddhist and Hindus. You will experience the sudden change in the climate as you make your way to Manang with a more dry and cold climate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Two Nights Kathmandu Hotel with B/B plan
- One Night pokhara hotel with b/b plan
- ACAP Tims and permit fee
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your Travel Insurance
- Tips for field staff
- Airport pickup and drop off by private car.
Kathmandu to Besi Sahar and Nayapul to Pokhara to kathmandu by Bus.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.