Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna circuit trek means the trekking adventure that circles around the Annapurna Himalayan range keeping close distance to Annapurna Himalayas to experience the Annapurna from focal eye sight. The Annapurna circuit trek provides the closest views of Annapurna Himalayas letting tourists feel what the Himalayas actually feels like. The Annapurna circuit trek is one of the world’s popular and classical trekking destination due to the feature of seeing Annapurna Himalayas from focal eye sight and feel it by heart. Generally the classical trekking route of Annapurna circuit finishes in 21 days and more depending upon walking strength of travelers.
per adult from
15 days 17 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Trekking Guide & Potters
- 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed & Breakfast)
- 1 Night Hotel in Pokhara
- All accommodation during the trek.
- 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
- . Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person
- Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag 19. All Government and local Taxes
- National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Off, 2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
- potters for carrying goods and supplies,
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Tips for The staffs.
- Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Our Annapurna circuit trek is an extraordinary trek, one of the world’s best in terms of culture and environmental diversity. Annapurna Circuit trek provides you dramatic changes in landscape, culture and climate. Following a careful acclimatization program, we head northwest over the 5400 meter Thorung La (pass) and descend steeply down to the sacred shrine of Muktinath in the Mustang district.
DAY 01: DRIVE FROM KATHMANDU TO BESISAHAR 760M TO BHULBHULE (8 HOURS)
DAY 02: BHULBHULE – BAHUNDANDA 1310M – JAGAT 1300M 1310M (7HRS)
DAY 03: JAGAT - DHARAPANI 1860M - 6HRS
DAY 04 : DHARAPANI - CHAME 2670M -5 HRS
DAY 05: CHAME - PISANG 3200M - 5 HRS
DAY 06: PISANG - MANANG 3540M- 6 HRS
DAY 07: MANANG REST DAY
DAY 08: MANANG - YAK KHARKA 4018M - 4 HRS
DAY 09: YAK KHARKA - THORUNG PHEDI 4450M - 3HRS
DAY 10: THORUNG PHEDI- THORUNG LA PASS 5416M -MUKTINATH 3760M- 10 HRS
DAY 11: MUKTINATH - JOMSOM 2670M- 4 HRS
DAY 12: JOMSOM – POKHARA FLIGHT 25 MINUTES
DAY 13: POKHARA TO KATHMANDU OR SIGHTSEEING
• Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
• Muktinath Temple, Bhagwanbahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, 00977 Nepal
• Thorong La Pass, Manang - 02, Thorong la, Manang 33500 Nepal
• Jomsom Muktinath Trek, Nepal
• World Peace Pagoda, Rupandehi, Lumbini 32914 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Office Representative will pick up you from Tribhuwan International Airport , You need to sent us your all Flight details, Office Representative will be with Sign board of Friendship World Trek.Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.