Annapurna circuit Trek
Nature Explore Trek is thankful for having a great opportunity to help and provide services to our guests and clients. It’s a matter of dedication and devotion from nature explore and gained appraisal from our guests and clients that have shaped and supported us. Our systematized managements, guidance, trust and precious guests/clients have helped us to put and be through today’s achievement. Nature explore welcomes every enthusiastic from the world to join us and indeed allows us to be part of your valuable experiences and memories.
Nature explore trek presents exciting, and adventurous destinations to explore. We request other determinate travelers to join and explore nature together with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport picks up and Drop.
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All ground transportation during the trek by local sharing bus or jeep.
- Food (breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
- Tea or coffee during the trek
- Fresh fruit after dinner every day.
- Treated drinking water.
- During the trek accommodation.
- Experience Guide.
- Porter ( sporting staff )
- Annapurna conservation entrance permit and TMIS CARD.
- Nature explore trek down jackets (refundable after trip)
- Nature explore trek duffle bag.
- Nature explore trek t -shirt as a gift.
- One night hotel in Pokhara after trip.
- Kathmandu – Darapani & marpha – Tatopani bus or jeep.
- All trip necessary documents and Gov. Tax vat etc.
What's excluded :
- International Airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Trekking Equipment's.
- Extra nights stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara before trek and after trek.
- On the trek, wi-fi, laundry, extra snacks , cold drinks.
- Tipping for staff.
- Above in including sections which are not mention.
Yes, this trip makes a unique and great trekking experience in your lifetime. You will be
enjoying with strengthening Annapurna mountain's view and mix culture and religions of the
(1) Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
(2) Drive to Dharapani via beshishar (7 – 8h) Alt. 2000m.
(3) Trek to chame (4 to 5 hours) Alt. 2600m.
(4) Trek to Upper Pisang ( 4 to 5 hours) Alt 3300m.
(5) Trek to Manag via upper trail (7 to 8 hours), Alt. 3500m.
(6) Acclimatization day.
(7) Trek to Yak kharkha, ( 3 to 4 hours) Alt. 4060m.
(8) Trek to thorong basecamp or thorong Phedi ( 3 to 4 hours, (Alt. 4500m)
(9) Trek to Muktinath via Thong –la pass Alt 5416m (7 to 8 hours) Alt. 3800m.
(10) Trek to marpha via Jomsom (6 to 7 hours), Alt.2650m
(11) Drive to Tatopani by bus or jeep (5 hrs) Alt, 1190m.
(12) Drive back to Pokhra (6 hours) Alt. 740m. your trip ends here.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.