Annapurna Base Camp Trekking - 14 Days
Annapurna Base Camp Treks combine so many different landscapes and bring you so close to the base of 7000 and 8000-meter peaks in few days.
This trek carves its way up the narrow gorge of Modi Kola until you are surrounded by a high and glaciated wilderness at the base camp of Annapurna I, which is used by expeditions attempting the massive south face of Annapurna. Annapurna Base Camp Trek follows a stone stair pathway that leads you beyond terraced rice paddies and lush forests of rhododendron and bamboo, to find yourself in a high glacial basin surrounded by eleven of Nepal's major peaks .
With the altitude at Annapurna Base Camp a little over 4000m, it is vital to acclimatize properly. Although it is possible to reach Annapurna Base camp in fewer days, our proposed itinerary is planned to allow our bodies time to acclimatize and avoid any risk of altitude problems.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara, Two nights each on Twin share Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- Accommodation during Trek ; local lodges 9 nights (Full board meals with twin-share rooms)
- English speaking experienced Sherpa guide (Govt. Trained/License Holder).
- Porters: One porter for 2 Trekkers basis.
- Trek Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Personal insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Energy Supplies ( Snickers, Mars, Bounty) and Fresh Fruits on the Trek
- First aid medicine kit.
- Annapurna Conservation Fee, TIMS permits & all required permits or Official Documentation.
- All ground transfers Kathamndu –Pokhara-Phedi and Nayapul- Pokhara - Kathmandu.
What's excluded :
- Your Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Lunch & Dinner in cities - allow $ 10 to 14 for per meal in Tourist restaurants.
- Beverages (soft drinks, mineral water, Boiled Water and Beer).
- Tips for guide, porters and driver (customary).
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking - 14 Days
Day 1 :Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 :Drive to Pokhara, 900m/2,953ft
Day 3 :Drive to Nayapul, 1010m/3,313ft; trek to Hile, 1400m/4,593ft, 3hrs
Day 4 :Trek to Ghorepani, 2855m/9,365ft, 6-7 hrs
Day 5 :Trek to Tadapani: 2610m/8,561ft, 5hrs
Day 6 :Trek to Chhomrung, 2040m/6,692ft, 4hrs
Day 7 :Trek to Dovan, 2550m/8,365ft, 4-5 hrs
Day 8 :Trek to Machhapuchre Base Camp, 3700m/12,137ft, 4-5 hrs
Day 9 :Trek to Annapurna Base Camp, 4130m/13,547ft, 2-3 hrs
Day 10 :Trek to Bamboo, 2340m/7,676ft, 4-5 hrs
Day 11 :Trek to Jhinu Danda, 1780m/5,839ft, 5 hrs
Day 12 :Trek to Nayapul-Pokhara, 900m/2,953ft 5-6 hrs
Day 13 :Drive back to Kathmandu, 1345m/4,412ft
Day 14 :Depart Kathmandu
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Tribhuvan International AirportAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/24/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Tuesday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Wednesday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Thursday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Sunday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Best Time to Do the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking : The best seasons for trekking in the Annapurna region are spring (February to late April) and autumn (late September to late November). Winter trekking is also possible for Ghorepani, Poonhill, Ghandruk, Annapurna Base Camp, and Kali Gandki. Christmas and New Year time is perfect for Annapurna Trek with your family, friends and loved ones.
- The Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a Tea Houses/Lodge Trek : Accommodation is included in the cost of your package. Annapurna Foothills Treks takes great care to arrange the most comfortable accommodation possible throughout your stay. In Kathmandu, our clients enjoy two nights in Hotel Holy Himalaya before and after heading into the remote regions. During the trek, the nights will be spent in clean and comfortable tea houses with plenty of character and good food. The simple rooms usually have two narrow beds. The family run lodges are a great place to get to know the Nepalese people. In Nepalese culture, a guest is equal to god, and surely this has become even more of a reality since the tourism industry has improved their meager opportunities to earn. You will be made very welcome!
- Spending Money per Day : Although it depends on your spending habits, you should allocate US$ 10 - 15 per meal in Kathmandu. On the trek, your meals are included, but you may wish to purchase extras which are not included in your package, such as chocolate bars, Coca Cola or a beer. US$10 - 15 a day should be enough, but keep in mind the cost of all items increases proportionately with the distance from the trail head.
- Safety on the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking : When travelling in remote mountain regions, uncertainties such as weather, health problems and natural disasters require a certain amount of flexibility. While our goal is to follow the itinerary, that is not our first priority; your safety is always our first priority. Annapurna Foothills Treks and Expeditions request your cooperation to accept the decisions and advice of our trusted and experienced guides if they deem it necessary to change or cancel any part of the itinerary due to safety concerns.
- Travel Insurance For the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking : Annapurna Foothills Treks strongly recommends you have sufficient insurance coverage to go into this remote area. You need specialized travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation, injury, lost baggage, liability and medical treatment. Make sure the insurance covers all the activities that you will be undertaking during your stay in Nepal. Annapurna Foothills Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. can organize the appropriate medical response based on your policy.
- Drinking Water on the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking : While trekking, it is important to keep hydrated; you should drink at least 3 liters of water each day. In the Annapurna Region there are Euro-guard filters, so all you need is your own water bottle and you can refill it easily.
- Fitness/Health for the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking : If you have a reasonable level of fitness, this trek should be more than manageable. The altitude becomes more noticeable the higher we go, so we walk at a slow pace and take plenty of breaks to rest and acclimatize.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.