Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
The Annapurna Base Camp is a high glacial basin lying north of Pokhara. This magnificent amphitheatre is called a "sanctuary" because of its natural serenity, beauty and the divine presence of the Hindu goddesses Annapurna and Gangapurna. This isolated cirque of peaks can only be approached by one route, a deep gorge that carves into the fortress of mountains between Machhapuchhre and Hiunchuli. Many of the peaks are over 7000m, including the famous twin-peaked Machapuchare, as well as Annapurna I and lll, Annapurna South, Gangapurna and Glacier Dome.
per adult from
12 days 5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Breakfast Lunch and dinner included
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- AnyA irfare,Client Insurance,Personal Expenses
This is a moderate trek. The combination of easy walking and majestic scenery makes the trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4200m), commonly known as Annapurna Sanctuary, one of the most popular treks in Nepal. Enjoy mountain views, thick bamboo and rhododendron forests and a mix of cultures unparalleled by other treks as you venture deep into the Annapurna Himal.
• Annapurna Region, Annapurna Region, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Poon Hill, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.