Annapurna Base Camp Trek (All Inclusive)
Annapurna base camp trek is the best option to reach the Himalayas, enjoying with its beauties, catching the lifelong moments and memories, and cheer with the natural and cultural bless of the remote but fascinating places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 8x Breakfast
- 7x Dinner
- 7x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 8 nights
- Airport pickups and drops in a standard vehicle Accommodation in Kathmandu in a 3/4 star hotel
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks including breakfast
- Welcome and farewell dinners with cultural program. Domestic flight (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
What's excluded :
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks. Tips for the guide, porter & driver
- Porters to carry your baggage (available on request in extra cost)
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and Pre-trip meeting.
Pass By: Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
After arriving in Kathmandu, a representative from Shepherd Holidays Nepal will pick up from the airport and take to your hotel. At evening, we host a pre-trip meeting at your hotel in Kathmandu and introduce your guide. This includes a final briefing and preparations for the trip. Please inform us in advance if you are arriving late and you will be unable to attend the pre-trip meeting. Overnight in Kathmandu.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 3 start or above hotel
Day 2: Drive/Fly to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft), trek to Ghandruk: 30 min flight/5 - 6 hours Drive and trek
Pass By: Pokhara, Nepal
After having your breakfast early in the morning, we pick you up and drive to Nayapul. You can fly to Pokhara (in extra cost), if you fly we shall drop you at airport for Pokhara. And from, Pokhara airport you will be taken to Nayapool from where trek starts. Overnight at guesthouse.
Accommodation included: You will be staying in a standard lodge or a guest house
Day 3: Trek from Ghandruk to Sinuwa: 6-7 hours trek
Stop At: Ghandruk, Ghandruk, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Today you will wake up early in the morning,have breakfast and begin your trekking. We follow the trail that leads downwards to the Kimrung River from Ghandrunk and start you uphill climb to Chhomrong. Overnight at Sinuwa,(Guesthouse).
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in a lodge or a guest house
Day 4: Trek from Sinuwa to Deurali: 4-5 hours trek
Stop At: Sinuwa, Ghandruk 33700, Nepal
You will be walking through the forest area and reaches to Deurali from where you will see the first close view of the Himalayas.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in a standard lodge or a hotel
Day 5: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700 m): 5- 6 hours trek
Stop At: Deurali 33700, Nepal
Today your day begins with a light climb from Bagar that takes us to the base of the Fishtail Mountain which is also known as “Machhapuchre Base Camp” at 3700meters. From MBC, we can see Machhapuchhre along with Mt. Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna III, and Gangapurna mountains. After spending some time, continue your walk to Annapurna Base Camp. From the base camp, we again get to enjoy mesmerizing views of the Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli and other peaks. Enjoy sunset with 360 degree view.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in a standard lodge or a guest house
Day 6: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7-8 hours trek
Stop At: Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
After adoring the sunrise view from Annapurna Base Camp, trek down to Bamboo following the same trekking route.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight at a guest house or lodge
Day 7: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda and to kyumi: 5-6 hours trek
Stop At: Jhinu Danda, Ghandruk 33700, Nepal
Today you will leave bamboo for Jhinu Danda. Once in Jhinu Danda you will trek towards Kyumi. Check-in at Lodge.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in a standard lodge or a guesthouse
Day 8: Trek from Kyumi to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara and fly back to Kathmandu: 2-3 hours trek/1 hour drive/25 min flight
Pass By: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Your day starts with a trek down to the Nayapool and board the vehicle for Pokhara airport (if you have ticket to fly back Kathmandu) or to Kathmandu, you will be dropped to Hotel and enjoy the farewell dinner offered by Shepherd Holidays.
Accommodation included: 3 Star or Above Hotel
Day 9: Farewell day: transfer to the international airport or extend the trip
Pass By: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Breakfast in the morning. You can extend the trip or choose to depart home. After a few days of fun and excitement, the day to bid farewell has arrived. Our representatives will escort you to Tribhuwan International Airport as per your flight time.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all our clients for the airport arrival gate and transfer them to their respective destined hotelsAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :4:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.