Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Region Trekking is a popular trekking trail. No big surprise it is a standout amongst the most famous trekking destination on the planet and the most visited trekking area in Nepal.
Annapurna Region lies the Annapurna Conservation Area. The territory is one of the very much safeguarded and all around kept up environmental and social hotspots on the planet. The way of life of gurung individuals along the Ghanduruk Valley and the interminably magnificent pinnacles of Annapurna Ranges are the attractive attractions of this district. The Annapurna Region is encompassed by numerous Himalayan reaches which incorporate the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre or the popular fish-tail mountain that overwhelms the horizon above Pokhara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m
Day 02Drive to Pokhara 860m (220 km) – 06 hrs.
Day 03 Drive to Nayapul and trek to Hille village(1496m)-04 hrs
Day 04 Trek to Ghorepani 2,840 m – 07 hours.
Day 05 Morning hike to Poon-Hill and trek to Tadapani 2,520m – 05 hrs. .
Day 06 Trek to Sinuwa 2340 m-5 hrs.
Day 07 Trek to Deurali 3230 m-7 hrs
Day 08 Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4, 130m – 04 hrs.
Day 09 Trek to Bamboo 2,050 m – 06 hrs..
Day 10 Trek to Jhinu-Danda 1,700m via Chomrong – 06 hrs. .
Day 11 Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara-8 hrs
Day 12 Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 13 Rest Day in Kathmandu
Day 14 Final departure day
Departure Point :Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :7/17/2019 - 11/19/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 07:45 PM Tuesday: 07:15 AM - 07:45 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 07:15 AM - 07:45 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 07:15 AM - 07:45 PM Sunday: 07:45 AM - 12:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.