Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Nine Days Annapurna base camp trekking, where walk starts from warm sub-tropical temperatures to reach cooler alpine hills covered with serene green woodland and then within arctic zone of ice and glaciers at Annapurna base camp.
Adventure begins with short drive from picturesque Pokhara to reach trekking point of our Nine Days Annapurna Base Camp Trekking, as walk leads through nice lovely farm villages to enter into enchanting woodland of tall rhododendron and pine trees with spectacular views of peaks along the walks to Ghorepani village. Ghorepani village an amazing place populated by Magar-Poon hill tribe of western Nepal, where early morning hike takes you to scenic Poon Hill facing stunning sunrise over Three world highest mountain range Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu with majestic peak Fish Tail or Machhapuchare Himal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All needed transport By Bus.
- Hotel pick up/drop by taxi.
- Food (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) During a Trek.
- All mountain accommodation (Tea houses)
- Excellent Guide (Food, Salary, Insurance, equipment)
- All needed Mountain Trekking Permit.
What's excluded :
- Tea,coffee,beer,cola,mineral water,hot water , Wi-Fi ,battery charges ,hot shower etc.
- Your all equipment.
- Your Travel insurance.
Day 1: Day 01: Drive from Pokhara 860m/2821ft to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri 1,960 m / 6,430 ft) - 05 hrs
Stop At: Ulleri, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
With pleasant overnight stop in Pokhara, where morning short drive leads you to the starting point of our trek at Nayapul town or from Bhirethati village, a nice place on the side of Modi River, where walk starts heading with slow uphill into villages overlooking cascading waterfalls entering forest and farm areas with climb to reach at Tirkhedhunga, a nice farm village close to its beautiful waterfalls. From Tirkhedhunga morning walk up hill on stone paved steps all the way to reach a high ridge top at Ulleri village for overnight stops after a tough walk of few hours. Ulleri a large Gurung and Magar village facing views of rolling hills and snow capped peaks of Annapurna South, Huin Chuli and top of Machhapuchare Himal.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Tea houses/lodges.
Day 2: Day 02: Trek to Ghorepani 2,880 m / 9,448 ft - 05 hrs.
Stop At: Ghorepani, Ghorepani, Dhaulagiri Zone, Western Region
From Ulleri after a pleasant overnight morning walk continues on winding gentle path within oaks-pines and rhododendron forest, and then slowly gaining altitude to reach at Ghorepani village. Ghorepani offers fantastic views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South and Vara-Shikar also called Annapurna Fang, village with blue painted houses serving as good lodges located at the base of Poon Hill, populated with Poon people of Magar ethnic tribe.
Duration: 5 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight at tea houses/lodges.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your Pokhara hotel details.Our guide will come to pick up you there.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.