Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The legendary Annapurna region is the most diverse and popular trekking area in Nepal. This annapurna base camp trek will take you to the base camp of Aannapurna from where you can see the 360 degree view of the Himalaya
Views of lush, fertile farmland and undisturbed natural forest, snow covered mountains, and encounters with a mixture of many ethnic communities, all add up to a diverse range of experiences that make this area one of the most satisfying trekking destinations in Nepal.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-Star accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis at Kathmandu and Pokhara,
- meals (breakfast & dinner) at Kathmandu and Pokhara,
- Full Board(breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek,
- guesthouse/teahouse accommodation during the trek,
- a professional trekking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 trekkers)
- tea/coffee thrice a day during the trek,
- public transportation for KTM-PKR-KTM,
- private vehicle transport for Pokhara to Nayapul and back,
- airport pickup and transfer,
- sightseeing at Pokhara
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide and porters,
- medical expenses,
- lunch expenses at Kathmandu & Pokhara,
- international air fare, insurance,
- Nepal VISA fees,
- cost incurred due to trip extension,
- personal expenses,
- and other expenses not mentioned under ‘Inclusions
- Duration: 11 Day(s)
Trip Grade: Moderate
Best Season: Feb – May and Oct - Dec
Max Altitude: 4,130m/13,545ft
Daily Walking: 4 - 6 hours each day
Transportation: Private vehicles, Tourist bus as per the Itinerary
Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara, Full board on trek
Accommodation: Hotel/resort in Kathmandu and Pokhara, lodge/teahouse during the trek
Trip Type: Lodge/Teahouse trek
Trek Starts/Ends: Nayapul
Group Size: Minimum 2 People
• Witness magnificent views of the world’s highest peaks on the cards while flying across Nepal’s sky, and excitement level proliferates as the plane cuts through different hills to land on the Kathmandu Valley
• Enjoy sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural heritage sites along with Nepal’s oldest Buddhist Monasteries
• Catch panoramic view of Mt. Annapurna range along with other adjacent mountains.
• Explore Annapurna Base Camp which provides the eye-popping view of Mt. Annapurna
• Pass through gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers etc.
• Witness variety of floras and faunas
• Get along with ethnic people and their culture
Departure Point :Royal Himalayan Safari Tours PVT.LTD Lekhnath Marg,Thamel,Kathmandu +9779860273047,1-4358347
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The legendary Annapurna region is the most diverse and popular trekking area in Nepal. From the full three-week Annapurna Circuit, which stretches into the historic Mustang region to short three-day treks, there's a trek suitable for everyone here.
- Comparable to the Everest region, another very popular trekking destination is the area around the Annapurna massif.
- Commonly heard names are the "Around Annapurna Trek" or the "Annapurna Circuit" and based on sheer numbers of trekkers visiting the region, this is certainly the most popular.
- As the name suggests, the centre piece of this part of Nepal is the range of mountains that includes Annapurna I, the first of the 8,000 m peaks to be climbed. Also included in this region is another 8,000 m giant, Dhaulagiri, which is located west of Annapurna I.
- Between these two mountains lies the valley of the Kali-Gandaki River, the deepest gorge in the world.
- Views of lush, fertile farmland and undisturbed natural forest, snow covered mountains, and encounters with a mixture of many ethnic communities, all add up to a diverse range of experiences that make this area one of the most satisfying trekking destinations in Nepal.
- The fact that the Annapurna chain of mountains lies inland causes a large chunk of land to fall in the rain shadow area.
- Hence these parts are considerably drier than the southern slopes of the mountains. This leads to unusually diverse landscapes and the possibility of trekking during the monsoon.
- You will be received by our representative(s) on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and then you will be transferred to a pre-specified hotel. You will meet with your trekking guide to discuss the trip, once you have freshened up. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- You will drive to Pokhara today (6 hours’ drive). Transfer to hotel will be conducted on arrival. You will have the entire evening to yourself. Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara
- You will spend the day at Pokhara, so as to get a feel of the place and what lies further. You’ll also be doing some sightseeing. You can do any last-minute shopping for your trek at Pokhara. Overnight stay in Pokhara
- With all your luggage and equipment, you will drive to Nayapul (1 hour 20 minutes’ drive). From Nayapul, you will trek to Ghandruk. You might want to visit the Gurung Museum, Ghandruk, today. Overnight stay in Ghandruk.
- From Ghandruk, you will trek uphill for an hour or so to reach Kimrungdanda. Then a steep descent takes you to Kimrong Khola. After a steep ascent from Kimrong Khola to Chere Danda, you will trek downhill for a while, and then it’s a gentle walk to Chhomrong. Overnight stay in Chhomrong.
- From Chhomrong, you will descend on crude stone steps, and then you will cross the Chhomrong Khola via a swaying suspension bridge. Then you will climb uphill for a while to Sinuwa, pass through forests to reach Kuldihar. From Kuldihar, it is an easy descent to Bamboo. Overnight stay in Bamboo.
- Today you will trek uphill amidst Bamboo forests to reach Himalaya Hotel. Then a steep ascent will take you to Hinku Cave. Then the trail descends and again ascends to reach Deurali. Overnight stay in Deurali.
- Today you will set out on a strenuous trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp. And from there you will trek to Annapurna Base Camp. Overnight stay at Annapurna Base Camp.
- Today you will trace your trail back to Bamboo. Overnight stay in Bamboo.
- Today you will trek uphill to Kuldighar followed by a downhill trek to Chhomrong Khola. Then you will climb the stone steps to Chhomrong. Then the trail goes to Jhinu Danda. Overnight stay in Jhinu Danda.
- Today you will trek from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul. You will board your vehicle at Nayapul, and drive to Pokhara (1 hour 20 minutes). Overnight stay in Pokhara.
- Today you will drive back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel on arrival at Kathmandu. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- Departure; you will be transferred to the airport by our representatives 3 hours prior to your flight
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.