Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna base camp trek, one of the classic treks in Nepal. It is also called the Annapurna sanctuary trekking. The route is specially designed for those trekkers who love to see and enjoy the flora and fauna and panoramic view of the Himalayan range. The trekking route takes to the most spectacular mountain scenery, charming settlements of Gurungs and their slate-roofed houses, incredible rhododendron forests and deep sub-tropical valleys. Along the route, one of the best panoramic view center of Annapurna trekking. While having trek, you will pass through the gorgeous lowlands of the wonderful high mountains and breathtaking scenes of the Annapurna range.
per adult from
11 to 13 days
What's included :
- Arrival until Departure transportation.
- 2Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Welcome Dinner Farewell Nepali Culture Dinner.
- 1Nights Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- All comfortable Lodges, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, tea, coffee along the trekking.
- Warm down Jacket and Sleeping Bag, walking pole after trek return to company.
- Drive from Pokhara to Ghandhruk Village and Motkyu to Pokhara to by private transport.
- Friendly Speaking English Guide and strong helpful potters lodging and fooding, along the trek.
- Trekking Permit and TIMS Cards.
- Insurances for Guide and Potter during the trek.
- All government and local taxes if necessary.
- Medical Kit Bag during the trek.
- Trekking Duffel bag water proof and T-Shirt.
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Cold Drinks, Mine water, Hot Shower, Battery charging, Phone calls, laundry and Bar bills along the trek.
- Tips for guide and potters.
- Mountain High Altitude sickness Insurance.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Lunch and Dinner.
- International flight ticket and Nepal entry visa fee.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- Day 1: Arrive at Tribhuban International Airport Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) and transfer to Hotel than visit Alliance Adventure Pvt. Ltd will brief about your trip Annapurna Base Camp. Overnight at Hotel – Included Dinner
Day 2: Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and drive to Ghandhruk village (1,950m/6,396ft) 3 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Trek from Ghandhruk Village to Chhomrong village (2,170m/7,117ft) 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4: Trek from Chhomrong village to Dovan (2600m/8,528ft) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5: Trek from Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m/12,136ft) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6: Trek from Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,547ft) 3 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 7: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,335m/7,670ft) 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 8: Trek from Bamboo to Jinu Danda (1,610m/5,281ft) 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge – Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 9: Trek from Jinu Danda to Motkyu 1.5 hours and Drive back to Pokhara 2.5 hours. Overnight at Hotel – Included Breakfast & Lunch
Day 10: Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner. Overnight at Hotel – Included Breakfast & Dinner
Day 11: Departure to International Airport for your departure flight onward destination for the own country. Included Breakfast
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Windproof outer jacket and warm down-filled jacket good if afraid of cold.
- Comfortable trousers for men and loose skirts for women during the day.
- Gloves, hat or cap, sun glasses, sun block, lip balm, etc. To avoid sun burn as the sun in high altitude can be quite intense.
- Lightweight trekking shoes, warm woolen/ thermal socks. (if one is afraid of cold, otherwise, plain ol’ ordinary socks will suffice.
- Thermal undergarments this is for the night which might be a bit cold, otherwise, tracksuit should suffice.
- Flashlight and spare batteries.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.