Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) is the world’s 10th tallest mountain. This is however more than just a record because the mountain has the spiritual and religious connection with the locals. The mountain is considered as the goddess of harvest the “Annapurna”. It is believed that with the blessing of goddess Annapurna no one in this world will ever become the victim of hunger. Evidently the water flowing from the mountain irrigates lots of field down the hill which eventually supports people to cultivate and quench their hunger. Aster Treks has knitted the itinerary to reach base camp of such mountain in the form of Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Enjoy the splendid trekking route of Nepal in the Annapurna region. Annapurna Base Camp Trek will provide you the most scintillating memories of nature and culture. You will undoubtedly cherish such moment of magic created by the nature and multiethnic community of Gurung, Magar and Tibetans of Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to kathmandu by tourist bus (AC COACH BUS) Tourist standard hotel in Two night Pokhara with breakfast ( Before and after trek) Full board local meals with tea/coffee at breakfast (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara by private transport Tea house accommodation during the trek One highly experienced, helpful & friendly guide, 1 porters & their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance etc. 1 porter for 2 trekkers Annapurna conservation and TIMS Fees- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport photographs) Government taxes & office service charge
What's excluded :
- Meals in Pokhara other than breakfast
- Travel insurance
- International/domestic airfare
- Hotel in kathmandu
- Hot showers during the trek
- All kind of cold drinks e.g. water, coke, fanta, juice and bar bills etc.
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff
- Day 1: Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast drive to pokhara. Vantage points on this section of highway offers picturesque view of Himalayan peaks atop verdant hills drained by cascading white water. Pokhara appears as amphitheater of mountains with lofty snow peaks towards north. Later we will explore Phewa Lake, the biggest of three lakes in pokhara.
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Ghandruk 6 hours
After breakfast you wll drive to nayaul and tek to ghandurk and finally trek to Ghandruk (1940m/6360 ft) which wil take about six hours. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 5 hours
You will trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m) which will take about 5 hours. While trekking, you can have a view of peak of Annapurna South above the village and the view of Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre) facing across the valley. Overnight in Chhomrong
Day 04: Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m/8460ft): 6 hours
You will trek from Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m/8460ft) which will take about 6 hours. The trail passes through a thick and dark rhododendron forest up to Khuldighar. Then, you have to descend long and steep stone steps into deep bamboo and rhododendron forests through which we reach Doban shortly. Overnight in Dovan
Day 05: Doban to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 4 hours
You will trek from Doban to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft) which will take about 4 hours. Overnight in Deurali
Day 06: Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 3 - 4 hours
Today, you will trek from Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft) which will take about 3-4 hours. Overnight at hotel
Day 07: Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft): 2 - 3 hours
Then in this day you will trek from Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) which will take about 2-3 hours. Overnight at Annapurna Base Camp
Day 08: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m/7575ft): 6 hours
After breakfast, you start descending from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo which will take about six hours and you decend through Machhapuchhre Base Camp, Deurali, and Dovan until we finally reach Bamboo. Overnight in Bamboo
Day 09: Bamboo to New Bridge or Jhinu Dada (1760m/5770 ft): 6 hours
Then you will trek back from Bamboo to New Bridge or Jhinu Dada (1760m/5770 ft) which will take about 6 hrs. Overnight at Jhinu Dada
Day 10: Jhinu Dada to Naya Pul to Pokhara : 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Then in this day you will trek from Jhinu Dada to Naya pul for about 6 hrs and drive to Pokhara for about 1 hr and Overnight stay to Pokhara.
Departure Point :thamel,himalayan aster treks and tour office
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The voyage of Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the most sellable trekking package and trekking holiday activity in Nepal. However, our travel planners and trekking guides will ensure the uniqueness and service beyond expectations while you get hypnotized by the scenery around the trail. Trekkers will travel through gorgeous Lake City Pokhara. Walking starts from either at Kande or Nayapool depending on the route that trekkers take. The normal route is through the famous short trekking destination of Annapurna region the Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek. Trekkers will walk through places like Chhomrong, Deurali and Machhapuchhre Base Camp before reaching the Annapurna Base Camp. You will be overwhelmed by the hospitality of people and superiority of the Himalayan scenery. The mountains like Fishtail, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna South, Annapurna V, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli, Neelgiri, Gangapurna etc. are the major sights on the way. Trekkers will not only walk on the detour but also will get amazing time to spend at the Lake City Pokhara. On the bank of Phewa Lake this city offers the retreat after daunting walking adventure in Nepal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.