Annapurna Base Camp Trek
This program affords a fine opportunity to surround oneself with major Himalayan peaks, in a relatively short span of time, without having to contend with extreme altitudes. The trail goes northwest from Pokhara and along the Modi Khola directly north right into a natural amphitheater of high mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- 6 nights accommodation
- professional Guide
- Break fast ,Lunch & Dinner during the trek
- Transportation to the start point from Hotel
- Transportation from end point back to Hotel
- All permits
- Basic First Aid
- Complimentary Spa Treatment after trekking
What's excluded :
- Food other then mentioned above
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking, also popularly known as Annapurna Sunrise Trekking, or Annapurna Panorama Trekking is one of the most popular and relatively easy treks that meander through the beautiful ethnic villages of Annapurna Region. Invigorating through some rhododendron forests, Poon Hill Trekking in Nepal will let you feel the Himalayan Panorama while providing you the opportunities to get close to the local Culture. However, Poon Hill Trek is obviously best known for the views from Poon Hill. Being popularly known as the Photographer's Paradise, you can capture some of the best snaps of impressive Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Poon Hill offers you the striking panorama of huge Himalayas including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, III, and IV, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Gangapurna, and Manaslu ranges among few others. The phenomenal sunrise from Poon Hill is just unmissable. A provocative glimpse of high mountains surrounding you can mesmerize anyone who's the part of this awesome trek.
In addition to that, Poon Hill Trekking will also let you witness terraced slopes, warm villages, beautiful paddy fields, and wonderful culture and lifestyle of ethnic people like Gurungs, and Magars. Ghorepani and Ghandruk are two of the largest Gurung settlements in the Annapurna Region. There's a unique please of trekking in Annapurna foothills along with the charming settlements of ethnic communities of Nepal.
Annapurna South (7219m), Annapurna III (7555m), Gangapurna (7454m) and Macchapuchhre (6993m). This trek, within its short duration, provides an interesting variety of climates, vegetation, and terrain – from lowland subtropical villages growing rice to alpine vegetation closer to the pass and into the sanctuary where access could be difficult in mid-winter because of snow.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- your Hotel in Pokhara city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide copy of passport and photo.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.