Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna base camp trek is famous for trekkers. The principal peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal, including Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Ganagapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhare, are arranged almost precisely in a circle about 10 miles in diameter with a deep glacier-covered amphitheater at the center. From this glacier basin, known as the Annapurna Sanctuary, the Modi Khola knifes its way south in a narrow gorge fully 12,000 ft. deep. Further south, the gorge opens up into a wide and fertile valley, the domain of the Gurungs. The middle and upper portions of Modi Khola offer some of the best short trekking routes in Nepal, and the valley is located so that these treks can be easily combined with treks into the Kali Gandaki region to the west.
This is private tour, so we organize trip according to your suitable time and date with private Trekking guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permits (ACAP and TIMS)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Driver/guide as per itinerary.
- English speaking trekking Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- All kind of drinks (available for purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Hotel
There you will be met by our Airport Representative and transferred to hotel by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel on BB plan.
Day 02 City guided tour in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, at 9 am sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath( famous Hindus temple in south Asia, Boudhanath( Biggest Buddhist stupa in the world) Patan city (16 century royal palace), Syambhunath( Buddhist hill top temple), Kathmandu City. Overnight at the hotel on BB plan.
Drive to Pokhara (910m/2986ft.) by tourist bus. Driving to 6 hours, Over/N at Hotel BB plan
Drive to NayaPul (New Bridge) for an hour and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m/4905ft). Walking 3:30 hours,Over/N at guest house, AP plan
Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2850m/9350ft). Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, AP plan
Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m/8268ft). Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house, AP plan
Tadapani to Sinuwa (2310m/7579ft). Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house, AP plan
Sinuwa to Deurali (3150m/10335ft). Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house, AP plan
Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4090m/13418ft). Walking 4:30 hours, O/N at guest house, AP plan
Annapurna base camp to Dovan(2600m/8580 . Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, AP plan
Dovan to Chhomrong (2310m/6994ft). Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, AP plan
Chhomrong to Syauli(1040m/3150ft). Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house, AP plan
Trek to Naya Pul; then drive to Pokhara and free unguided time. O/N at Hotel, BB Paln
After breakfast, drive to Kathmandu , it takes approx. 7 hours by Tourist bus. O/N at Hotel, BB Plan.
Farewell day. Drop to Airport.
Departure Point :Nepal Mountain Club's office is centrally located at Bhagwanbahal, Thamel-29, Kathmandu. We will pickup from your own hotel in thamel area or you have to come at our office.
Departure Time :7 am to 10:30 am
Return Detail :After trek, we will return to our office or drop you back to your hotel or house where you live in Kathmandu area.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A digital photo is required for all participants prior to the trip.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.