Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The Landscape of Annapurna filled with lush flora and fauna makes ABC trek unique. Moreover, ethnic cultures,typical villages like Ghorepani, deepest Kaligandaki gorge of the world, outstanding viewpoint Poon hill, and ABC adds further uniqueness to ABC trek.
Day 1: Advent in Capital city Kathmandu (1400 meters)
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (1740 meters) via a tourist bus.
Day 3: Drive to Nayapul (1010 meters) from Pokhara and then hike to Tikhedhunga (1570 meters).
Day 4: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 5: Hike to Poon hill (3210 meters) and then trek to Tadapani from Tikhedhunga.
Day 6: Trek to Chhomorong from Tadapani.
Day 7: Trek from Chhomrong to Himalayan Hotel.
Day 8: Annapurna Base Camp trek (4130 meters) from Himalaya Hotel.
Day 9: Annapurna base camp exploration and descend to Bambo.
Day 10: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu (1780 meters).
Day 11: Trek from Jhinu to Nayapul and Drive back to Pokhara.
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara.
Day 13: Departure time
per adult from
What's included :
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Accommodation at Kathmandu and Pokhara on B & B basis
- All necessary paper works and permit (Annapurna Conservation Area Permits (ACAP) and TIMS)
- An experienced and government registered guides and local porters
- Guide and porter: salary, insurance, transportation, accommodation and food
- All meals during the trek.
- All local and government taxes
What's excluded :
- City entrance fee at Kathmandu.
- Hot shower during trek
- Personal nature expenses: alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone bills and more
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International flights.
In Annapurna base camp trek, you can explore and learn cultural attributes of ethnic Community. You can also capture photos and videos of Annapuran Panorama, Annapurna sanctuary wildlife, and other huge mountains and get their record from the guide.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers an excellent introduction to Nepal, its local culture and of course to the foothill of world tenth highest mountain, Annapurna. It is voted as one of the best moderate plus 2-weeks treks in Nepal that exhibits all the features which wilderness trekking in Himalaya offers. The grand view of Annapurna (8,091m), Mt. Fang (7,647m), Gangapurna (7,454m), Annapurna South (7,273m), Mt. Fishtail (6,997m) and Glacier Dome from the base camp is always awe-inspiring.
• Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
• Ghandruk, Ghandruk, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Ghorepani, Ghorepani, Dhaulagiri Zone, Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Detail Itinerary
- Day 1: Advent in Capital city Kathmandu (1400 meters/ 4600 feet.) We will be receiving you at the Tribhuvan International Airport. Our representative will be present at the airport to escort you to the hotel. On the way, there will a short description of the package. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (1740 meters) via a tourist bus. Duration: 7 hours. After an early breakfast, we will make our way to Pokhara via tourist bus from Kathmandu. You will be enjoying the scenic drive accompanied by the rivers, streams, green hills and panoramic view of huge peaks. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 3: Drive to Nayapul (1010 meters) from Pokhara and then hike to Tikhedhunga (1570 meters). Duration: 4 hours. We will mark our destination towards Nayapul via private vehicle. From the Nayapul, we shall start our trek, pass across village Birenthanti, Hille, and finally reach Tikhedhunga. Overnight at the teahouse.
- Day 4: Trek to Ghorepani (2840 meters) from Tikhedhunga. Duration: 5 hours. We will take our early breakfast and make our way to Tikhedhunga. Before reaching Tikhedhunga we will cross Ulleri village. We will be walking the trail that leads us to the oak and rhododendron forest. Overnight at the teahouse.
- Day 5: Hike to Poon hill (3210 meters) and then trek to Tadapani (2610 meters). Duration: 5 hours. Early in the morning, we will hike to Poon Hill for a magnificent sunrise view above the great Himalayas. You can see the dazzling sun rays above the vista like Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna range and others. We will be spending around half an hour at the poon hill and descend back to Ghorepani for breakfast. After taking breakfast, we will set our feet to Deurali, Banthanti and finally at Tadapani. Overnight at the teahouse.
- Day 6: Trek to Chhomorong (2140 meters) from Tadapani. Duration: 5 hours. We will descend across the rhododendron forest. Todays’ trekking trail is quite easy. We will reach the Gurung community Gurjung. From there, we will hike towards the village of Chhomorong. Overnight at the teahouse.
- Day 7: Trek from Chhomrong to Himalayan Hotel 2950 meters. Duration: 6 hours. We will leave Chhomorong behind and mark our destination to Himalaya Hotel. In between, we will come across Khuldighar at the elevation of 2380 meters. Then we will follow the lead to Bamboo and rhododendron forest before reaching the Himalayan hotel. Overnight at the teahouse.
- Day 8: Annapurna Base Camp trek (4130 meters) from Himalaya Hotel. Duration: 7 hours. On the 8th day, we will set our journey to Annapurna Base Camp. We will hike across Hinko Cave and Deuralil. Both places fall under Annapurna Sanctuary. Overnight at the tented camp.
- Day 9: Annapurna base camp exploration and descend to Bambo. Duration: 6 hours. We embrace ourselves with surrounding gigantic peaks including Annapurna itself. We will take pictures and videos. After having a good quality of time at the base camp, we will descend to Bamboo. Overnight at the teahouse.
- Day 10: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu (1780 meters). Duration: 5 hours. We will walk on the same trail till Chhomorong. We will be crossing the rhododendron and bamboo field. Shortly after crossing the rhododendron and bamboo field, we will reach Jhinu. In Jhinu, we can take a hot spring natural bath. It will help to relax our body from stress. Overnight at the teahouse.
- Day 11: Trek from Jhinu to Nayapul and Drive back to Pokhara. Duration: 5-6 hours. We will be trekking across the bank of the Modi Khola and then make a turn toward Birenthanti. From Birenthanti, we will head towards Nayapul. From here, we will take a local bus ride to Pokhara. Overnight at the teahouse.
- Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara. We will shortly explore Pokhara surrounding on our 11th day of the trek. And on the 12th day, we will set our journey to Kathmandu valley retracing the same highway. In the evening, we will celebrate our achievements. Altogether, we will also have a farewell party. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 13: Departure time Our team representative and other supporting staff will guide you to the airport. You will be taking your flight to your home as per the schedule mentioned in the ticket.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.