Annapurna Base Camp Trek
This vibrant trek will take you to the luxuriant Rhododendron woodland, happy villages of local peoples-specially Magar and Gurung people. You will experience an amazing blend of socio-cultural and nature during the Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Day 01: Drive via tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara (850 meters): 7 hours
Day 02: Pokhara to Nayapul & trek to Jhinu Danda (1760 meters).
Day 03: Trek from Jhinu Danda to Bamboo (2245 meters): About 5 hours.
Day 04: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3210 meters): Approx. 5 hours.
Day 05: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 meters): About 5 hours
Day 06: Trek down to Bamboo from ABC (2245 meters): Approx. 6.5 hours
Day 07: Hike down to Jhinu Danda from Bamboo (1760 meters): 5 hrs. 30 min.
Day 08: Jhinu Danda to Nayapul to Pokhara: 5 hours trek to Nayapul followed by 1.5-hour drive to Pokhara by car.
Day 09: Travel from Pokhara to Kathmandu via tourist bus: 7 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara in B/B basis.
- All the transportation as per the itinerary.
- A professional guide for trek.
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- All government and local taxes.
- Three times meal during the trek (B/L/D).
- All necessary documents (ACAP Permit and TIMS).
- An experienced porter-2 trekkers:1 porter.
What's excluded :
- Visa for Nepal.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Food and accommodation on Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance of clients.
- Personal expenses : Hot shower, battery charge during trek, bar bills, cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Pokhara in exception of itinerary.
- Tips for guide and porter.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek happens to be one among the most renowned trek in Annapurna Sanctuary. This short moderate trek is something that is fit for Independent trekkers, novice trekkers and of course the seasoned trekkers. This vibrant trek will take you to the luxuriant Rhododendron woodland, happy villages of local peoples-Magar and Gurung people. You will experience an amazing blend of socio-cultural and nature during Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Diverse terrains, Culture, many different vegetation and wildlife, life-long memorable Himalayan views, the refreshment to your soul are something you can expect from this trek. This trek will take you to Annapurna Base Camp. ABC located at 4130 meters is the base of the 10th highest peak in the whole world with height over 8000 meters. furthermore, you will be rewarded with spectacular panoramas of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Hiuchuli from the felicitous viewpoint of Annapurna Base Camp. The unparalleled splendor of this short-not- particularly-assiduous trek allures many trekkers to Annapurna Sanctuary in the base of Annapurna mountain. Annapurna Base Camp trek will have you witnessed Choores and Gumbas, dense pine and bamboo forest.
• Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
• Ghandruk, Ghandruk, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Ghorepani, Ghorepani, Dhaulagiri Zone, Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- Tribhuvan International airport, Sinamangal, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Detail Itinerary:
- Day 01: Drive via tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara (850 meters): 7 hours We leave to Pokhara after a quick breakfast. Along a 7-hour drive via tourist bus, we will pass several rivers, stepped fields, gravelly gorges and verdant forest. After arriving in the second largest city in Nepal, popularly known as lake of city, we will check into a hotel where we will rest our stuff, and refresh quickly. We can then explore beautiful nature spots, enjoy boating on Scenic Phewa Lake where we can even see the reflection of royal Annapurna range and Mt. Machhapuchhre if we are lucky enough and the lake water is clear. We will stay the night in one of the category hotels after enjoying the welcome dinner arranged for us by the trekking agency.
- Day 02: Pokhara to Nayapul & trek to Jhinu Danda (1760 meters). After a quick delicious breakfast early in the morning, we will move towards Nayapul. We will cover the 42 Km distance between Pokhara and Nayapul within 1.5 hours enjoying the green landscapes outside forestalling what’s next to come. We then head towards Jhinu Danda, starting at a beautiful village adjoining to Modi river called as Birethanti. We walk in adventurous trekking trails passing bamboo forest, relishing the stunning waterfalls, swimming holes which will finally lead us to Jhinu Danda at the altitude of 1760 meters. We will spend the night in Tea house or the Local Guesthouse arranged for us.
- Day 03: Trek from Jhinu Danda to Bamboo (2245 meters): About 5 hours. Third day of the trek, our destination is Bamboo for which we will have to trek for more or less 5 hours. After enjoying our breakfast, we will head towards Chhomrong walking down the trekking route. Our trekking terrains will be uneven as we will again be ascending uphill towards Sinuwa after arriving at Chhomrong. We will see various faunas and different cultured people during our trekking journey before we finally arrive at Bamboo where we will stay overnight.
- Day 04: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3210 meters): Approx. 5 hours. We will trek uphill through dense bamboo forests, blushing rhododendron viewing the smiling Himalayas as we get closer to Deurali at altitude of 3210 meters. After trekking for about 5 hours, we will arrive at Deurali via notable Hinku Caves. This part of the trek brings us closer to Himchuli and Machhapuchhre. We will stay the night at a local guesthouse or a teahouse.
- Day 05: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 meters): About 6 Hours Trekking for 2-3 hour will bring us to Annapurna Sanctuary. We first reach Machhapuchhre Base Camp at an altitude of 3700 meters. Our trekking trail to MBC will be filled with exceptional views of mountains rhododendrons. Upon arrival at Machhapuchhre Base Camp, we will witness a solid wall of magnificent snow-capped peaks like Annapurna I, Annapurna III, and Mt. Fishtail. Further trekking for 2-3 hour, we will arrive at Annapurna Base Camp at an altitude of 4130 meters, the views of magnificent mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre will capture you with their beauty and splendor. We will spend the night at Local Guest house or a teahouse after eating hot cuisines.
- Day 06: Trek down to Bamboo from ABC (2245 meters): Approx. 6.5 hours Day 6 of our trek, we will mostly descend down along the banks of Modi River to arrive at Bamboo at 2245 meters. Enjoying the side views like forest, beautiful villages, diverse flora and fauna , we will reach Bamboo after trekking for around 7 hours , where we will spend the night in Tea house or lodge.
- Day 07: Hike down to Jhinu Danda from Bamboo (1760 meters): 5h30. We will retrace our previous steps to arrive at Chhomrong. Our trail will be beautified with rhododendrons, bamboo and other vegetation. Following very steep trails, we will descend down to Jhinu Danda with a hot spring where we can enjoy natural hot springs. We will spend the night at a local guesthouse in this naturally blessed village.
- Day 08: Jhinu Danda to Nayapul to Pokhara: 5 hours trek to Nayapul followed by 1.5-hour drive to Pokhara by car. We will commence our day quite early and trek to Birethanti that will take us about 5 hours. This relaxing walk will be over comparatively easier terrains. We then drive to Pokhara from Nayapul after 1.5 hours of driving. We will roam through the streets of Pokhara after being refreshed in the hotel. We can check out some of the landmarks of Pokhara before returning back to the hotel where we will stay for the night.
- Day 09: Travel from Pokhara to Kathmandu via tourist bus: 7 hours Final day of our 9-day long Annapurna Base Camp Trek will bring us back to Kathmandu via a scenic drive from Pokhara. We will have our lunch somewhere between the drive. After arriving in Kathmandu, we will rejoice in our successful trek and have a farewell dinner. The trekkers will spend the night in a hotel and bid goodbye the next day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.