Annapurna Base Camp Trek
In this Annapurna Base Camp trek, you get to reach the Base Camp of the 10th tallest mountain in the world, Annapurna. From Annapurna Base Camp, you get panoramic view of mountains like Fishtail, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Dhaulagiri and many more.
Along the way, you get to view beautiful sunrise and panoramic view of Fishtail, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and more from top of Poon Hill.
Trekking down you come across Jhinu Danda where you can take a swim in the Natural Hot Spring Pools.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Nights Standard accommodation at hotel in Pokhara, breakfast included
- 3 Nights Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included
- 8 Nights at Normal Tea-House Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis, common bathroom/toilet
- BLD - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the trek
- Guide & Porter including their meals, salary, accommodation, transportation and insurance
- National Park/Conservation Area Permits
- Private Transportation, Airport Pickup and Drop
What's excluded :
- Personal medication. However, basic first aid kit will be provided with the guide from our side.
- Personal Expenses like Laundry, Cigarettes, Phone bills, Bar items, extra snacks, extra drinks, etc.
- Hot Shower, Internet. Extra bills throughout the trek
- Visa fee on Arrival, Personal trekking gears & clothing
- Other Entry fees in Durbar Squares or Temples
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu via Tribhuwan International Airport. (Overnight at a hotel)
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara and evening sightseeing if reached early. (Overnight at hotel)
Day 3: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedhungga. (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 4: Trek to Ghorepani. (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 5: Hike up to Poon Hill to view Sunrise and mountains like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Fishtail and more. Hike down to Ghorepani and Trek to Tadapani. (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 6: Trek to Chhomrong. (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 7: Trek to Dovan (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 8: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 9: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 10: Trek down to Chhomrong (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 11: Trek down to Jhinu Danda (Overnight at teahouse)
Day 12: Trek down to Nayapul and Drive to Pokhara (Overnight at hotel)
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu. (Overnight at hotel)
Day 14: Farewell & Departure.
• Poon Hill, Pokhara Nepal
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
One of our staffs or representatives will be at the airport to pick you up and escort you to your hotel. If there's time, we can go sightseeing some places in Kathmandu.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/16/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday: 08:15 AM - 05:15 PM Tuesday: 08:15 AM - 05:15 PM Wednesday: 08:15 AM - 05:15 PM Thursday: 08:15 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 08:15 AM - 05:15 PM Sunday: 08:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.