Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour!!
Annapurna Base Camp is one of the popular adventure destination in the world. Many of trekkers has a dream to be in Annapurna Base Camp. This trip can show you all Himalayan ranges, Beautiful Landscapes, Jungles, Waterfalls, Rivers, Lakes, and settlement valley.
Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour give you to make a helicopter fly experience so far. This trip can help you to save your time, money and get lifetime experience.
ABC Helicopter Tour has following attractions;
-Cultural Village with unique housing style
-Scenic beauty of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Lamjung massif
-Machhapuchhre Base Camp and Annapurna Base Camp
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Airport/Hotel/pick up/drop service
- Helicopter fly to Annapurna Base Camp and Back to Pokhara
- Airport Tax
- Government Tax and procedure
What's excluded :
- Others things which is not mention in included section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
While you are flying to Annapurna Base Camp can see beautiful Annapurna Himalaya Range. You will stop in Annapurna Base Camp for some photo snap and can see Annapurna First, Annapurna South, Fishtail, Gangapurna, Mardi, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna Third and etc.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will peak up all travelers from their staying hotel in Pokhara. They have to let us the hotel information where they do stay.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/20/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.