Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour- 2 hours
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Landing is the fastest and best way to explore the Annapurna region in a short time. Fit for elderly people, children and those who cannot tolerate climbing, to appreciate holidays within Mt. Annapurna’s lap(8091 M).
Annapurna Helicopter Tour provides stunning views of Nepal’s iconic highest peaks, such as Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna II (7937 m), Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Fishtail (6993 m), Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) and more.
Annapurna Base Camp is located at an elevation of 4130 m below Mt. Annapurna, which can be reached from Pokhara within 2-3 hours by helicopter. One route to get to ABC is through the more exciting and demanding 7 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Mountain Hike Nepal offers the best and fastest ABC helicopter tour to experience their holidays to the maximum at affordable cost without any barriers. This guarantees travelers ‘ health by equipping both the required supply of oxygen and first aid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helicopter Ride to ABC (Pokhara to ABC to Pokhara) Airport
- All governments’ tax
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Passengers Insurance
- Landing charge at ABC
- 30 minutes break at ABC for photos, videos and Breakfast.
What's excluded :
- National park permit fees (NPR 3000/PAX)
- Boarding pass fee (NPR 200/PAX)
- Meals, accommodation or drinks
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour basically starts from the city of lakes, Pokhara which is a one-day trip. The main highlights of this trip are that it offers wide view of the Himalayan ranges as well as other Annapurna regions surrounding peaks.
Since the start of the tour from Pokhara, we through come across beautiful lakes like Begnas Lake, Phewa Lake where we can see the glimpse of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Fishtail Dhaulagiri and other high mountains. Moreover we travel through tropical forest, forest of rhododendrons, ponds, hills that made this journey magical.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Landing Tour passes through Ghandruk, a renowned Nepalese Gurung village popular for its history and authentic cuisine. Visitors will take a break or snack here.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour’s final stop is ABC camp where you can encounter all the Annapurna Ranges along with other summits. Explore panoramic views of Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail and much more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.