Ankara Hattusas Tour - ANK101
Hattusha: the Hittite Capital
The archaeological site of Hattusha, former capital of the Hittite Empire, is notable for its urban organization, the types of construction that have been preserved (temples, royal residences, fortifications), the rich ornamentation of the Lions' Gate and the Royal Gate, and the ensemble of rock art at Yazilikaya. The city enjoyed considerable influence in Anatolia and northern Syria in the 2nd millennium B.C.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned minivan with driver on tours & transfers
- Entry/Admission - Hattusha
What's excluded :
- Drinks, tips to guide and driver, personal expenses and optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hattusha, Bogazkale Beldesi Sungurlu Merkez, Sungurlu, Bogazkale Turkey
Mornıng Pick up from your hotel at 08:30am Drıve to Hattusas, the capital of Hittites with the Grand Temple, Lion’s Gate, Tunnel, and King’s Gate.
Yazilikaya, Antique City was located as two open-air temples and between natural rocks which is 3 km to Hattusa and outside of 7 km city wall.
Return to Ankara to your hotel
End of our Service
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Mornıng Pick up from your Ankara hotel at 08:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.