Angthong National Marine Park by Tour Boat with Snorkeling & Kayaking
Discover one of the most popular visiting sights in the Gulf of Thailand. Angthong National Marine park is situated in the north-west of Koh Samui, it consists of beautiful 42 islands. Away from your stressful working and get a wonderful day trip to fulfill your energy by natural treatment here.
Stop on deserted beach with available kayaking alongs the cave and visits an island made up of magnificent views of the surrounding islands. Inside the island, climb up to see an amazing view of emerald green lagoon. The final stop at Wua Ta Lub island is a choice of snorkeling from the beach, swimming, relaxing, and climbing up to the top view point.
- Getting reward from one of the most famous salted lagoon sights of Thailand
- Fascinating archipelago rising from the sea
- Unique experience taking the original local boat transited
- Choices of variety activities match with travlers' preference
- Tour guide available in English and German speaking
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip Picked Up Transfer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Admission fee for adult THB300/ child THB150
Full-day traveling to Angthong National Marine Park by tour boat with round trip picked up, light breafast served on board. The program is included the activities of snorkeling, sightseeing, and kayaking (optional). Although, traveling by big boat would make different experience from speed booat as having more time cruising to admire the beautiful view around, easy for first time travelers to snorkel from shallow water, and getting transited by original local boat.
Start at Mae Koh Island for snorkeling about 45 minutes, then go to Talay Nai by long tail boat and climb up to the top views of the salt water lake or the emerald green lagoon surrounded by sheer cliffs is well worth visited.
After having lunch on board, in the afternoon spend time at Wua Ta Lap Island, selected your own favorite things to do for trekking up to the second view point where an impressive panoramic of the islands can be seen, snorkeling (visibility not granted), swimming, or just relaxing on a beautiful beach till very late afternoon. Depart from Angthong to Koh Samui with coffee and tea break on board.
Noted: For travelers who intend to stay overnight, we will pick up again at National Park.
Departure Point :Nathon Town, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers from the hotels and villas on Koh Samui. If your hotel is not on the listed or it is located on the mountain, please inform the name of your hotel or contact us for the pick up point.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.