Angthong Marine Park Semi-Private Sunset Tour
Go aboard the Blue or the Red Dragon Classic Thai Yachts, entirely built from teak wood, featuring a generous sun deck, fully furnished lounge, jacuzzi, giving them rare charm and character.
Maximum of 14 guests on the Blue Dragon or 28 on the Red Dragon yacht (licensed for 74 plus 5).
Enjoy the best of both worlds! Authentic Thai hospitality coupled with dependable European boating standards offering comfortable yet fast cruising speeds while providing lots of room and on-board dining, activities, and bathroom facilities, so you are at ease while traveling, up and ready to enjoy the destinations!
The yachts are fully equipped with kayaks, floating raft, dinghy, galley, and chef, which allows us to visit the park's most sought-after attraction when no one is around!
Visit the most remote and magical spot of the park, the secret lagoon island. Sail north beyond the Marine Park waters where you will find the best snorkeling abord the only non-speedboat vessel to reach the islands.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip hotel transfer
- Full insurance coverage
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Delicious and freshly cooked on board
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life vests
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- Use of netted raft
What's excluded :
- Marine park admission fee 300 THB for adults and 150 THB for children, is not included
- Optional sea kayaking rental fee 250 THB per person.
- Alcoholic Beverages - If you would like to bring your own drinks, a corkage fee of 300 THB per person applies.
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon (Emerald Lake)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ko Thalu ตำบล ตลิ่งงาม อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี Thailand
Begin your journey at the southwest of Koh Samui where we will pass the picturesque Five Islands.
These islands are home to a mysterious and rarely seen phenomenon, the harvesting of bird`s nests.
Stop At: Ko Nai Phut, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Our first stop in the Ang Thong Marine Park archipelago is also the most remote and magical spot, exclusive to our tour.
Go for a guided sea kayaking tour along the coastline to explore the dramatic cliffs, limestone islands, caves, magical tunnels, as well as a secret lagoon.
Alternatively, hop on our dinghy that accompanies the kayaks.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ko Wao Noi ตำบล อ่างทอง อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี Thailand
Sail north beyond the Marine Park waters, to Koh Wao, where you will find the best snorkeling sites.
Stop At: Ko Wao Yai ตำบล อ่างทอง อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี Thailand
Sailing further north we will reach the Ko Wao island group, which offers some of the best sites to explore the vibrant tropical reef. It's considered one of the top 20 snorkeling sites in Thailand. We're the only non-speedboat vessel to reach this destination.
We'll select the optimal site depending on conditions, to ensure you have the best underwater journey possible.
After a short safety briefing, our crew will fit you with complete snorkeling gear, and take you on a guided underwater tour, to see some amazing marine life.
Non-swimmers and young children are welcome to get into our netted floating raft, which allows you to see the tropical reef from the safety of a raft.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ko Lao Yu ตำบล อ่างทอง อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี 84140, Thailand
We head back to the marine park and will pass Ko Lao Yu to enjoy the scenery.
At this point, we will offer you a delicious buffet lunch while you journey along Ang Thong park`s most interesting limestone islands, which rise from the sea as dramatic rock cliffs and bizarre rock formations.
Pass By: Koh Thong Thaeng, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Koh Thong Thaeng is one of the bigger islands in the Marine Park, and a beauty to behold.
Pass By: Ko Wa Noi ตำบล อ่างทอง อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี Thailand
Next, we pass Ko Wa Noi on our way to Ko Mae Ko to see the Blue Lagoon.
Pass By: Ko Sam Sao, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
As we head south, we will also pass Ko Sam Sao or three sister island, with its notable natural stone bridge that extends out into the sea, with clean white sandy beaches.
Stop At: Ko Mae Ko, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Ko Mae Ko is where you will find the famous "Blue Lagoon", the inspiration for Alex Garland's book and later movie, "The Beach".
Also known as the "Emerald Lake", locals call it "Talay Nai", which means "inside sea" and it is widely considered the highlight of the Ang Thong Marine Park.
We are the last boat allowed to visit Ko Mae Ko, which means that we do not meet other organized tours.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon (Emerald Lake), Ko Mae Ko, Ang Thong 84140 Thailand
Here you can decide to climb up to the viewpoint or relax on the secluded beach.
Climb up the steep stairs along narrow ravines to reach a panoramic view of the Park's 42 islands. Once we've reached the top, you will venture to the other side to take a closer look at the hidden saltwater lake completely enclosed, which besides its beauty, also acts as a natural nursery for all sorts of marine life.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Ko Wua Talap Island, Ang Thong Thailand
As we head back to Ko Samui, we will also pass Ko Wua Talap, the Marine Park headquarters.
Pass By: Ko Phaluai, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Cruise past Phaluai Island, one of the few inhabited islands in the Ang Thong Marine Park, home to a small community of "sea gypsy" fishermen, which are the original people that settled in the Samui archipelago.
Enjoy the scenic cruise back to Ko Samui, cool down with a few drinks and a banana split on the deck, or take a dip in our jacuzzi.
On most days you will embrace wonderful views of the sunset that will remain with you for a lifetime.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation.If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible in order to provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property.Please note that an address is insufficient to locate a property on Koh Samui.Airports
- Koh Samui Airport, Thailand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum number of guests required. We will notify you by 4.00 PM a day prior to your tour, if we didn't reach minimum guests required to operate. You will have the option to cancel your reservation or change to the next available tour.
- Semi-private tours provide personal service with a maximum of 14 guests on the Blue Dragon (68 ft) yacht and 28 guests aboard the Red Dragon (78 ft) yacht
- The choice of boat depends on total number of guests.
- All guests are required to remove footwear when boarding the yacht.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The itinerary may change depending on climatic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We provide our guests with about 6 times more room from a typical speedboat or 10 X of a commercial airplane
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.