Angra dos Reis with Speedboat Tour – From Rio de Janeiro
Begin the full day tour with a 165 km trip from Rio de Janeiro to Angra dos Reis. Head to Santa Luzia Pier, board the speedboat, settle down and enjoy the paradisiacal landscapes. Marvel at its beautiful waters and nature on all sides. Make your first stop at the Ilhas Botinas, two small islands, almost twins, with a calm and translucent sea, perfect for a snorkeling. Head to Praia da Fazenda, which is surrounded by preserved native forest, then visit Jurubaíba Beach, commonly known as Praia do Dentista, with fine white sand and waters of intense colors that vary according to the sky and it’s considered one of the most beautiful in the region. Your next stop will be at Praia do Vitorino, where there is a structure of bars and restaurants, count on an optional stop for lunch (not included). Make the last stop at Praia de Piedade, divided in two by a strip of sand, has calm and shallow waters and is ideal for children.
Disembark at Santa Luzia Station and return to Rio de Janeiro.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 5-hour tour on a shared speedboat tour
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon) & Barra da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Cais Turistico de Santa Luzia
- Entry/Admission - Gipoia Island
What's excluded :
- Lunch (stop included, costs excluded)
- Drinks (available for purchase on the boat and at lunch)
- Snorkel mask (available for rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cais Turistico de Santa Luzia, Av. Julio Maria, Centro, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Begin your full day tour with a 165 km (100 miles) ride from Rio de Janeiro to Angra dos Reis, in the Costa Verde (Green Coast) region.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Angra Dos Reis, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro
Enjoy a 5 hour speedboat tour through the heavenly sceneries and calm waters of Angra dos Reis.
Stop At: Botinas Island, Corredor Turistico da Ponta Leste, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Stop at Ilhas Botinas, two small, almost twin islands with a calm translucent sea, perfect for snorkeling and watching marine life.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fazenda Beach, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
In the middle of Praia das Flechas and Praia da Piedade, with sands full of shells and a calm sea
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Dentista, Rua Ilha da Gipoia, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro 23937-010 Brazil
Visit Praia de Jurubaíba commonly known as Praia do Dentista.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia Da Piedade, Rua Ilha da Gipoia, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro 23937-010 Brazil
Praia da Piedade enchants for its bucolic landscapes and the beautiful nature that surrounds the site
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gipoia Island, Proximo a Vila Velha e a Ilha da Piedade Corredor Turistico da Ponta Leste, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Bypassing Ilha da Gipóia, stop at Praia do Vitorino and enjoy the local cuisine (not included).
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :1: Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2: Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3: Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4: Leme, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5: Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon & São Conrado) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) - if pickup is not available at your location you will be directed to the nearest available pick-up pointEstimated times: between 06:10 and 7:40 am (pickup) and 7:00pm (drop-off) – subject to changes according to traffic conditions.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.