Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande All Inclusive Tour
Elected by Tripadvisor among the best tour and transportation companies!
Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande is one of the most beautiful and charming places in Brazil. The most beautiful islands and beaches are located in the region. The scenery is totally preserved and the nature is exuberant. The Bay has no less than 365 islands dotted with a sea of green and crystalline waters and two thousand beaches full of natural beauty. Surrounded by the Atlantic Forest and bathed by the emerald green sea, there are luxury condominiums, resorts and hotels that host tourists looking for the best for their holidays and weekends.
A walk through the Bay of Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande takes place by the sea. Diving is simply irresistible in the face of the beauty of the sea. With a lot of shipwrecks and abundant marine life it is one of the best spots to dive from the coast!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat trip ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Desserts
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoa Azul, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The Blue Lagoon is one of the most frequented tours in Ilha Grande. Shallow, calm and blue waters, excellent for floating and snorkeling.
It is simply one of the most charming places in the state of Rio de Janeiro! Who goes, no regrets!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Araca Beach (Freguesia de Fora), Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Simple and quiet beach, is surrounded by large rocks and preserved native forest. It's small and cozy, great for those looking for a good place to rest. With a good strip of golden sand, it has calm and transparent waters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Freguesia de Santana Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
It is a very beautiful and pleasant beach as it has many palm trees and crystal clear waters, from its port side has access to the Parish Church of Santana
This church is one of the most important religious historical monument of Ilha Grande. Built in 1843 in place of an ancient chapel from the time of discovery.
The Parish was an important industrial and agricultural center of the seventeenth century with large fields of sugar cane, coffee, vegetables and cereals as well as sugar mills and burning water.
In front of it we see an imperial palm from the time of the empire of Brazil and next to and behind a graveyard with tombstones dating from two centuries ago.
A little further north we have the very small beach called Funil beach and there are many lovers there. No more than two boats fit and the waters are very calm and transparent.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia de Japariz, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro 23968-000 Brazil
Lunch is held on Japariz Island, in a rustic beachside restaurant with a very tasty food.
Enjoy a 15-minute lunch stop on the boat trip and discover the interesting nearby Funil beach.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2: Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3: Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4: Leme, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5: Centro, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Board at the main hotels in Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme and Centro. (If you are staying in a residence or your hotel is not on our logistic map, we will inform you of the nearest place of departure)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.