Angkor Wat Tuk Tuk Tour
See the magnificent temples of Angkor with the breeze running through your hair in one of our popular tuk tuk tours of Angkor Wat.
Morning : Visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, The Terrace of the Elephants, The Terrace of the Leper King, Royal Palace, Old Bridge and photo stop at Ta Keo temple
Lunch : Your own account ( local restaurant will be recommended by tour guide)
Afternoon : visit Ta Prohm( temple in the movie Tomb Raider) Banteay Kdei temple.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation Tuk Tuk
- Bottles of cold drinking Water.
What's excluded :
- One-Day Angkor Pass ( $37 USD
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Ta Keo
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
uk tuks are known as “Ramorks” in Khmer language and it will the mode of transport for our day at the temples. We’ll come and get you at 08:00 in the morning and take the short drive out to Angkor Wat temple. This magnificent temple is still the world’s largest religious monument and is the main attraction to visitors that come to Siem Reap.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
After this we’ll then head out to Angkor Thom where we will see the South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, The Terrace of the Elephants, The Terrace of the Leper King, Royal Palace, and Preah Palilay. We will also go to see the Old Bridge, Ta Prohm, and Banteay Kdei. We’ll follow the story of the Angkor temples as we continue around the tour. You’ll learn the unique history about each temple and some interesting facts which make the temples of Angkor seem truly magnificent.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Keo, Ankor, Siem Reap Cambodia
Stop at Ta Keo temple for photo or quick visit if the time is enough.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Visit the temple that was taken over by giant rain forest trees ( spung) named Ta Prohm, is the location where Tomb Raider movie was firmed.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia
visit the last temple for the tour, Banteay Kdei temple, before heading back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. You must let us know the name, address and its contact of your hotel before the tour date.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that all visitors must respect the strict dress code at the temples. Guests must cover their thighs and shoulders when entering the temple complex. If you are not wearing the correct clothing, you may be refused entrance to the temples.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.