Angkor Wat Temple Speaking Guide with Transport
• Discover Temple Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and the mystical Bayon and Ta Prohm temples
• Learn about the history and significance of the Khmer empire from a local guide
• Enjoy a Khmer sunset at Phnom Bakheng - a Hindu and Buddhist mountain temple
• After sunset return to Siem Reap and transfer directly to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-con Vehicle (Van or Bus)
- Mineral Water
- Pickup and drop off from hotel client stay
What's excluded :
- Temples entrance fee (37US$/pax)
- Meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- Dress code should be shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Escape sweltering jam-packed tour buses and busy crowds on this full-day tour through the enchanting ancient ruins of Angkor. Enjoy easy hotel transfers, air-conditioned vehicles and English-speaking guides as you wind through rugged jungle and discover 1000 year-old temple ruins on this small group bus/van tour that includes meals and complimentary mineral water and concludes with sunset at Bakeng Mountain and an easy ride home.
The fist visit is Angkor Wat Temple, the Khmer Empire created the largest religious monument ever built when they constructed the amazing Angkor Wat along with it hundreds of other small monuments and temples. Angkor Uncovered Small Group Tour takes in the main sites of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City, Bayon and Ta Prohm; bringing to life the history of the Khmer Empire and providing an insight into an amazing civilisation.
Explore the ancient walled city and visit the mystical Bayon temple adorned with smiling faces. Journey through the jungle to the famous Bayon which is now everyone’s favorite site. Surrounded by hundred of smiling faces in stone, the temple is definitely stunning and mysterious.
We head further into the temple complex visiting Baphoun, a pyramid-temple mountain consecrated to God Shiva, Elephant and leper king terraces, groups of smaller temples.
Our day begins at the magical Ta Prohm temple where ancient stones and massive tree roots are locked in battle. These trees and stones provide a stunning temple experience and this is a wonderful place to start the days temple touring. After weaving our way through the beautiful Ta Prohm we journey into the ancient city of Angkor Thom.
We will enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain or Phnom Bakheng at Angkor, Cambodia, is a Hindu and Buddhist temple in the form of a temple mountain. Dedicated to Shiva, it was built at the end of the 9th century, during the reign of King Yasovarman. after visit sunset we will back to Siem Reap Center and transfer back to hotel.
Departure Point :Departure from Hotel Accommodation of client stay in Siem Reap City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure PointPick up from hotel client stay
- Departure TimeDeparture Time : 8:00am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.