Angkor Wat Small Group Tour with Sunrise
Watching the sunrise over the holies of holies, Angkor Wat temple, the world’s largest religious building. The temples of Angkor are a source of inspiration and national pride to all Cambodian people, and there isn’t any traveller want to miss their extravagant beauty.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official experienced and licensed English speaking tour guide
- Experienced and reliable driver
- Transport with air-conditioned ( Car or Minivan)
- Free cool water and towels during the tour
What's excluded :
- Angkor Pass ($37 per person)
- Beverage and food
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Baphuon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Leper King
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
After we bought the Angkor pass , our local guide to take you to to watch the sunrise at the most incredible stone temple in Cambodia, Angkor Wat is a temple complex in Cambodia and is the largest religious monument in the world, on a site measuring 162.6 hectares. Originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, it was gradually transformed into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century. We would spend about 1 hour and 30 minutes to discover Angkor Wat temple after sunrise.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
We will stop at the South Gate of Angkor Thom city for photograph for about 15 minutes to 20 minutes before going to visit others temples in the center of Angkor Thom.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
The Bayon is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon stands at the centre of Jayavarman's capital, Angkor Thom.
We would spend about 45 minutes to 60 minutes for visiting Bayon temple.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Baphuon Temple, Angkor Archaelogical Park, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Baphuon is a temple at Angkor, Cambodia. It is located in Angkor Thom, northwest of the Bayon. Built in the mid-11th century, it is a three-tiered temple mountain built as the state temple of Udayadityavarman II dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Terrace of the Elephants, Angkor Thom Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
The Terrace of the Elephants is part of the walled city of Angkor Thom, a ruined temple complex in Cambodia. The terrace was used by Angkor's king Jayavarman VII as a platform from which to view his victorious returning army. It was attached to the palace of Phimeanakas, of which only a few ruins remain.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Terrace of the Leper King, Angkor Thom Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
The Terrace of the Leper King is located in the northwest corner of the Royal Square of Angkor Thom, Cambodia. It was built in the Bayon style under Jayavarman VII, though its modern name derives from a 15th-century sculpture discovered at the site. The statue depicts the Hindu god Yama, the god of death.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Angkor Archaeological Park, Taphul, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will stop for lunch break for about 45 minutes to 60 minutes at a local restaurant nearby our next destination. You will need to pay for food and drink by yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
Ta Prohm is the modern name of the temple at Angkor, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia, built in the Bayon style largely in the late 12th and early 13th centuries and originally called Rajavihara.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please do let us know your hotel's name. Our local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at between 4:20 am to 5:00 am for Angkor Wat Group Tour with Sunrise
Departure Time :4:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.