Angkor Wat Small Group Tour Full Day
Enhance your connection with the UNESCO Globe Heritage-detailed Angkor Wat on a hassle-free tour from Siem Reap. Receive individualized attention in a little group limited by 15, and avoid the strain of hiring an engine car, as the tour contains practical pickup and drop-off from your own Siem Reap resort. Plus, your guidebook shares crucial information regarding the annals of the temple complicated that travelers going to independently often lose out on.
• Visit at the world’s largest sacred building of Angkor Wat
• Visit jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm , Angkor Thom City & Bayon Temple
• Fun and safe with unique small group tour
• You will not lonely with this history tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Experience English Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Temple entrance fees
- Meal & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Angkor Wat Local Guide, Svay Prey Village Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Devote an entire day to exploring the incredible temples at Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom under the leadership of a local, English-speaking guide. Discover the UNESCO-detailed ruins at Angkor Wat and the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom-set up by the prosperous Khmer Empire in the 12th century.
Get picked up from your Siem Reap hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and mind right for the ruins. As you electric motor toward Angkor Wat, learn about its history as the world's largest religious monument, replete with Hindu-Buddhist architecture that got 30 years to full. Follow your guidebook inside, glimpsing intricate stonework as you wander galleries that have been shockingly well-maintained.
From Angkor Wat, head north toward Angkor Thom. This majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital town. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing in the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its superbly crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces.
Enjoy lunch in your own expense, and then pay a visit to Ta Prohm-a temple set in the midst of the jungle. Wander the maze-like ruins of this ornate worship site, marveling at the fig trees that threaten to overtake the edifice. Absorb a late evening breeze and enjoy the peaceful, rural atmosphere before heading back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure PointPickup from Traveler's Resort in Siem Reap CityDeparture TimePickup from traveler's resort between 7:00am - 7:40am based on enough time of year as well as your hotel area. The exact pickup period to be advised at night before tour startDuration8hReturn DetailsReturns to initial departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children 5 years old and younger are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.