Angkor Wat Small Circuit Tour
In this tour, we will bring you one of the most memorable moments in your life. You will visit Angkor Wat, the largest religious temple in the world. Ta Prohm, the Tomb Raider temple. Bayon, the temple of the 200 faces and Ta Nei, the lost jungle temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Transport
- Experieced Tour Guide
- Cold Water & Towel
What's excluded :
- 1-Day Angkor Temple Pass ($37 per person)
- Personal Expenses
- Food & Drinks
- First, we will take you to see Angkor Wat, a mountain temple built by the Khmer King Suryavaraman II in the early 12th century. It is the most fascinating temple and the largest religious moment that has ever been built in the world. It measures up to 162.6 hectares (402 acres). It was originally constructed as a Hindu temple, dedicated to the God Vishu. Angkor Wat reflected the daily life of Angkorian people, their culture and art.
Then, you will visit Bayon, a temple that was constructed by the Great Khmer King, Jayavarman VII in the late 12th century or early 13th century for Mahayana Buddhism. It is also a mountain temple, but it has unique and distinctive feature compared to Angkor Wat and other temples in Cambodia. There the massive number of peaceful and smiling stone faces which surround you all the time.
Next, you will continue to Ta Prohm or the Tomb Raider temple. It’s called this because the Tomb Raider movie starred by Angelina Julie was shot there. This temple was built in the Bayon style by King Jayavarman VII to dedicated to his mother. Ta Prohm is very famous with a large tree growing through the temple.
Finally, you will go to Ta Nei temple which is hidden in the forest far away from other temple. It was constructed by the same King Jayarvarman VII at the end of 12th century to dedicate to Buddha. This temple is located near the northwest corner of the East Baray.
Departure Point :At the hotel in Siem Reap
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.