Angkor Wat Small Circuit - Sunrise -Angkor Wat,Bayon & Ta Prohm temple
Discover UNESCO World Heritage and Cambodia’s most famous touristic attraction.
Embark with this private small group tours (maximum 8 persons) which will allow you to share not only your sightseeing experience but also sharing travel cost when visiting Angkor Wat Temples. Admire the stunning sunrise from the main entrance of the Angkor Wat and let our English-speaking guide leads you to discover interesting facts and figures about the ancient temples.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Cold water & cold towel
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Tour Experience 2 pax by Tuk Tuk, 3 Pax by Car and 4 Pax up by Minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
What's excluded :
- All entrance tickets fee
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Personal Expense
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciation Tip
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Your tour begins with an early pickup from your hotel at 4.30 am in one of our air-conditioned vehicles. (Please ensure you provide your hotel name and address details at time of your booking). We will stop 15 minutes at Angkor Park Pass Ticket Counters for buying the temple pass before we get inside Angkor Wat ,for the temples pass they accepted cash and credit card. Then we will start this unforgettable adventure by climbing the main entrance of the Angkor Wat and admiring the stunning sunrise over Angkor Wat and all surrounding temples.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will continue our tour and arrive at the South Gate of Angkor Thom. Angkor Thom comprises of renowned Bayon and Baphoun temples originally made up of 54 towers and 216 faces of Buddhisatva Avalokesvara. During the visit, your tour guide will explain the historical facts of the Angkor Temples and the Khmer empire and highlight all main Angkor architectural elements. After lunch, your vehicle will pass by both the Terrace of Elephant and the Terrace of Leper King known as the royal viewing platform and the stage of the king’s great audience hall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Next, a visit to Ta Prohm Temple known as the “jungle temple” or “tree temple” referring to the lush trees surrounding the temple’s stones. The gigantic roots of the trees embracing the ruins have made it one the Angkor’s most popular temples.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia
The tour will end with the visit of Banteay Kdei temple which was built by the King Jayavarman VII in the late of 12th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.