Angkor Wat Hidden Gems Tour
This tour is for guests who want the adventure of a lifetime and to see the most popular temples in Siem Reap. You'll get to see Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prohm. You'll also see Ta Nei, Preah Palilay, Phimeanakas and Baphuon.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus
- Bottles of Cold drinking Water
What's excluded :
- One-Day Angkor Pass = USD $37 per person
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
This tour starts at 8am.Unlike other tours which start with Angkor Wat, we'll avoid the large crowds and take the reverse route around the temples. This tour starts after breakfast with Ta Prohm temple where you'll get to see the famous tree which grows through the middle of the temple. Ta Prohm is the famous "Tomb Raider" tempple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ta Nei Temple, Siem Reap Cambodia
Then we'll head towards Angkor Thom and stop just before we go inside at Ta Nei temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
visit Preah Palilay, Phimeanakas in royal palace, Elephant and Leper King Terrace, Ba Phuon and Bayon ( the temple of smiling faces) and Southgate which are all located inside Angkor Thom ancient city. Then we'll have lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
In the afternoon, we'll then head to the Angkor Wat Temple. It's the main attraction and the main reason visitors are coming to Cambodia
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. But you must let us know the name, address and its contacts of hotel before the tour date.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests should respect the rules of the temples which will be explained to you before we leave. The most important rule is that you must keep your shoulders and knees covered when entering the temples. You will be refused entry if you don't wear suitable clothing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.