Angkor Wat Full Day Experience by Grand Circuit
This is the day tour package of Siem Reap tour after the first day option of Angkor Wat tour as part of Cambodia tour packages. and we will visit the main temple like Preah Khan temple, Neak Pean, and Ta Som with some outside of them like Pre Rub, Eastern Mebon and we will break for lunch at Sras Srang around 1 hour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- All local Taxes
- English speaking tour driver
- Cold Water during tour
- Transportation by Tuk Tuk for 2 Pax, 3 Pax by Car and 4 Pax up by Minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ta Som
What's excluded :
- Angkor Wat ticket 37 USD per person
- Food & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciation Tip
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Entry/Admission - Srah Srang
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Preah Khan, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap Cambodia
Time: 08:00 – 17:00
This is the second day option of Siem Reap tour after the first day option of Angkor Wat tour as part of Cambodia tour packages.
Our professional Angkor Wat tour guide will wait you at the hotel lobby and ready to take you off throughout another day of the Grand Circle temple tour in Siem Reap including Preah Khan temple, Neak Pean, and Ta Som.
Begin with Preah Khan, you will be guided to see this huge temple complex that was once the temporary residence of King Jayavarman VII and the temple itself was also built to dedicate for the King’s father.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Neak Pean, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap Cambodia
Then you will proceed to Neak Pean, a large square pool surrounded by four other pools. In the middle of the pool there's an 'island' with two coiling naga serpents. Neak Pean is best to visit in the rainy season when the pools are full.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Som, Angkor Archaeological Park Cambodia
The last temple to visit on your second full day option of Siem Reap tour itinerary is the Ta Som temple – a small and quiet Buddhist temple. There were huge trees at the entrances, which made for great photos taken.
Out of the Grand Circle visit, you will be also taken to a number of temples nearby such as Pre Rub, Srah Srang, and Eastern Mebon.
*Note: If you only have one day to choose for this option, you can include your temple tour with Banteay Srei, loosely translates to ‘citadel of the women,’ but this is a modern appellation that wows the visitors by the delicate beauty of the carvings. Email us for this extra service.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Srah Srang, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will breka for lunch to enjoy the authentic local food at your own account and price price start from 3 USD per dishes to 9 USD only.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.