Angkor Wat Full Access Private Day Trip: Temples & Hidden Gems
On this private tour, you can learn about ancient Khmer history and discover how this sacred religious site was built. From the outer walls to the central temples, you will have the time to examine historical carvings and symbols as well as observe iconic features as your host explain the meaning behind the relics.
Eager to experience more on-site? Explore the carved galleries to find out how artisans expressed the history of their kingdom, and get to know more about the lives of the various rulers from the past.
Visit a famous temple where the movie “Tomb Raider” was filmed, and observe how trees and old temple stones intertwined to become a photogenic destination for shutterbugs and architecture-enthusiasts.
Local guides are natural storytellers and are waiting to share their insights with you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One big bottle of water and one fresh coconut juice
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Make your way to Angkor Wat in a tuk-tuk and learn the significance of the intricate bas-relief carvings and the symbols used in the temples
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Continue to visit the south gate of Angkor Thom city to capturing of the enormous statue. A long causeway leading to each entry tower is flanked by a row of 54 stone figures on each side
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Next to visit Ta Prohm temple known as the “jungle temple” or “tree temple” referring to the lush trees surrounding the temple’s stones – one of the most atmospheric of all temples in Angkor!
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Siem Reap. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Phnom Krom Port, 63, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.