Angkor Trail Discovery by Bicycle
Enjoy a guided bike tour through breathtaking Angkor Archaeological Park
Visit ancient temples such as Bayon, Phreah Khan, Tanei & other impressive ruins
Cycle through quintessential Cambodian villages, gaining insight into daily life, past and present
Take in stunning views as you ride along the picturesque Angkor moat and atop the old city wall of Angkor Thom
Cycle between the temples of Angkor Wat with ease in a small group experience
Get the introduction of Angkor history session in a peaceful location within the sacred site
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Angkor Archaeological Park, Taphul, Siem Reap Cambodia
See one of the world’s greatest archaeological park from a totally difference perspective guided by our knowledgeable tour guides. The tour not only offers the chance to visit historic temples, but also allow you to take in breathtaking scenery all throughout journey.
Be it riding on quite trails along the fabulous Angkor moat and also cycling through one of the beautiful Cambodian villages, this sightseeing tour gives you a real insight into local history and people lifestyle.
Cycle along the old city wall of Angkor Thom, the capital of Khmer empire once inhabited by over one million citizens, and through the lush, shady forest which cover much of its remain hidden and undisturbed temples. Here, you can truly explore the ruins as you admire in peace and tranquility of the sites before you begin your return journey.
Departure Point :Angkor Park Pass Ticket Counters, Apsara Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at the Main Lobby* of your hotel at least 5 minutes before pick up time and to make sure that you wait at the Main Lobby where our Tuk Tuk can be found.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Charles De Gaulle, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.