Angkor Thom, Ta Promh, and Banteay Srei Shared Tour
We will start the tour with a short journey to Banteay Srei which is a beautiful temple located about 35km outside of Siem Reap town. On the way back we'll stop at the landmine museum.
We'll then stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will go to see Ta Prohm which is one of the most famous temples in the park. It was built in the mid 12th to early 13th century and was originally used as a Buddhist monastery and university. Nowadays, it's more famous for its appearance in Tomb Raider. Then we move to Bayon is famous for the many faces which always seem to be looking right at you! Bayon was built in the 13th century and is also popular for its many galleries of bas-reliefs that tell the story of what life was like at that time. We 'll also stop to get photos of the Angkor Thom South Gate with it's stunning gate and causeway.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tour guide
- Vehicle with A/C
- Drinking Water and Cold Towels
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
- 50% of the profits we will make with your booking will go directly to support the local disadvantaged communities
What's excluded :
- Temple Entrance Fee
- Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
- Landmine Museum Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
It named as Tonle Oum. This city has 5 gates such as south gate, ghost gate or gate of the dead, victory gate, dei chhnang gate or north gate, and killing gate. This city has 3 kilometres each side.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Banyon temple is a Buddhist temple which was built in late 12th century by King Jayavarman 7. This temple is really attractive with the faces that has 212 faces with 53 towers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
It's a jungle temple that most people known as Tomb Raider Temple that Angelina Jolie made movie in 2004. It's a university of art that teach the girls who to dance as Apsara.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Banteay Srei, Siem Reap Cambodia
Visiting Banteay Srei Temple that most of the popular one with pink sandstone temple with the best carving even Angkor Wat temple cannot compare which was built in 10th century. It takes time drive there 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotels in Siem Reap Town which located within 3 kilometers from Siem Reap Royal Residence with 10-15 minutes and the exact time will be informed one day before starting the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fee for the temples are $37 for a 1-day pass
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You are advised not to bring valuables with you on the tour.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders when entering the temples.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.