Angkor Temples with Sunset 1-Day Tour
• Full day tour to Angkor Park
• See South Gate of Angkor Thom ( Biggest and Last City of Khmer Empire )
• Visit Bayon temple right in the middle of city with smiling faces
• Have Lunch in Angkor Park
• Explore Angkor Wat by the afternoon
• View the sunset at Bakheng Or Pre Rup Temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation: Car, Van with A/C.
- Cool Water and C Cold pure drinking water and cold towel during temple trip.ool Towels
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees and Tickets ($37 per person)
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peacock Asia Tours, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Siem Reap-Angkor Tour
Your day tour starts at 8:00 am to visit South Gate of the Angkor Thom city,our tour guide or driver will take you to see Elephant Terrace which fully of elephant carving on it, Terrace of Leper King, The Enclosure wall of Royal Palace, view the site of Pimeanakas is 10th century temple, exit from southern entrance to visit Prasat Baphoun is the big Pyramid shape temple right inside Angkor Thom. Before we have a pit stop for lunch is Prasat Bayon is standing with hundreds of smiling faces, walk around the first level to see the Bayon and Angkor Thom history, it is all depicting a true history of the Khmer empire. And then find the place to have lunch in Angkor park.
After a short break, we are heading to visit Prasat Angkor Wat was built in the early 12th century, the temple complex in Siem Reap of Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world, on a site measuring 162.6 hectares (1,626,000 m2). It was originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, gradually transforming into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century, walk over the rainbow bridge to view the big site, our driver or tour guide will tell you the history, show you all good photo spots.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for us in the hotel lobby.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed. We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- Temple ticket is required: $37 per person for single day!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.