Angkor Temples Bike Tour
This cycling tour is deeply to unlock the secret of Angkor Wat and the facts of Cambodian history. Not only the main temples but also the root of culture and history of an architect who survived from POL POT Regime, and he is well known as the King Sihanuk II because of his masterpieces of replicas ( replicas of Angkor Wat, Bayon, Takeo and Banteay Srey temples) made by hand without any assisting from computers. He, 80 years old, lives simply in the center of Siem Reap, less tourists and local people respect him but the King of Cambodia regarded him as the king of arts in 1994. Besides this involvement, you will bike deeply in to the forest, local farm, rice paddy, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Tomb Raider temple names as Ta Prom and wheeling on the Great Wall of Khmer Empire. Less tourists, natural and original conditions of the route that it can blow up your exciting easily and forgetting the outside world. Privately from 1 to 10 persons a group with flexibility of 20 to 35 kilometers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport
- Giant bike and safety equipment
- Professional guide
- Snacks and cold water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Angkor pass ($37 for single day entry)
- Tipping (optional)
- The history of a professional master of architecture and his massive masterpieces of temple replicas that UNESCOS and Cambodian King acknowledged as the king of arts in 1994. Discovery deeply in to the culture and fascinating story of ups and downs history, forests and animals, abandoned and jungle temples as well as the world heritages of Angkor Wat, Bayon and Taprom temples. Refreshment along the way with lovely lunch in the temple.
• Full day on road and off bike tour of secret of Angkor Complex
• Visit King of arts’ house and his masterpieces
• See the three main monuments in Angkor Wat Complex such as a huge Bayon, Angkor Wat and Tomb raider
• On the way you will see what other tourists they don’t see such as elephant ranch, terrace of elephants, jungle temples, rice fields and local villagers who live in the jungle.
• Cycling on the GREAT WALL of KHMER EMPIRE to explore the hidden gate, cave and corner temple in the jungle
• Your professional guide will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximize advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
• Lunch in the Angkor Wat Complex
• Water refreshment and snack will be included
• Pick up and drop off from your hotel
Why our service much better and advanced?
We are local bike operator and we always bring you to experience and learn the facts of Cambodia, culture and history. Cycling tour attaches with local involvement, history, nature and best spots for photos. I can’t steal your happy!
• Pick up and drop off from hotel
• Bike to visit Mr. Dy Proeung art center ( master of architecture, survived from POL POT Regime)
• Back road to see the organic farm in the jungles and taste the seasonal fruit
• First bike trail to see the king of arts, rice field, jungle village and elephant farm in the jungle
• Bike on the Khmer Empire Great Wall ( 5meters high ) visiting corner temple and huge face gates
• Visiting Bayon Temple the center of Angkor Thom City
• You have chance to see terrace of leper king, the lost road to five headed horse, twelve towers and ancient pagoda on the way
• Off road to see Ta Prom Temple where you will see fascinating roots covered the temples
• Khmer lunch in the temple area
Departure Point :Pickup from centrally located hotels in Siem Reap
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Angkor Wat Pass is required to enter the Angkor complex
- Sleeveless shirts and see-through shirts are not allowed, and pants or shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry to temples
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.